twenty eight

For the last part of this chapter, I decided to completely make up Harry's past relationships. In this story Katie doesn't exist because I'm simply over 'villainising' the Sidemen's ex girlfriends! Katie is a super pretty, lovely woman & therefore I've made up someone else. The characters in this story are not a reflection of ANYONE in real life :)

"Hi," I smile, walking into the studio, meeting to walk Harry.

Three days had passed since we'd kissed, and life had been incredible since then. I was amazed we'd kept it to ourselves since then, especially considering how easily Kirsty could worm information out of me. She hadn't even sussed that anything had happened.

"Hi," he whispers back, subtly grazing his hand over mine, which instantly started off the butterflies in my stomach. "Are you okay?" He asks again, and it's nothing that he wouldn't have said before, but it has a whole new meaning for us now.

"Yeah. Finished my book last night, which is why you got a picture of me crying my eyes out, I think I feel numb after they killed her love interest?!" I express to him, and even though he has absolutely no idea on what I'm talking about, he listens so intently, as if his life depends on it.

"How dare they," he replies, grinning, and I catch him staring wistfully at my lips, and I so wish we could just -

"Morning guys!" JJ yells, walking over with a drink in his hand.

We both break our gazes at each other, looking over at JJ and welcoming him into our conversation.

"Morning," I say politely, smiling warmly at him.

"How are you guys?" He asks, wrapping his arms around mine and Harry's shoulders, hanging in between us both.

"As great as we can be for nine in the morning," Harry answers, and it rings true for me as well. I'm notoriously bad with mornings, and everyone knows it by now.

"Ah, yeah true! Oh, and I forgot to mention. We're planning a group holiday for the beginning of April. We're gonna talk about it over drinks on Friday, you guys going to make it?" He asks, and Harry nods instantly, which makes me think I'm also probably free.

"Yeah, can do. When was this decided?" I ask, laughing at the idea.

"Well I decided that it would be a good idea, chatted to Simon and Vik about it this morning and they loved it."

"Sounds cool. I'm definitely in. Who else is coming?" Harry asks, and I am also intrigued.

"Literally just inner circle. The guys, Kon, Kirsty, James, Jon and you," he says, motioning to me.

"That sounds like chaos waiting to happen. Remember the last time we let James and Jon get drunk together?" Harry laughs, and I obviously wasn't around when this happened, but I have a picture in my head.

"Yeah, it'll be epic. Anyway, I'll message the group chat about meeting later in the week. We can start planning it then, gives us a few weeks to iron everything out and that," JJ says, then excuses himself and leaves us alone again.

"Tilda, can you sort Harry's mic out please? His outfit is in the storage room, too," Kon called out, grabbing my attention immediately. I physically have to stop myself from smiling and biting my lip, because that would be too obvious, instead just nodding and replying with a quick 'Yep!'

Harry had already heard Kon, and was walking alongside me as we made our way out of the studio, and towards the storage room which, coincidentally, was the other side of the building.

He arrives there first, his strides slightly bigger than mine, and holds the door open for me, where I notice a rack full of outfits. His was labelled clearly with his name, a suit inside.