twenty six

PSA: I have changed the model for Matilda, I'm now going to use Sofia Richie bc I am IN LOVE with her style and she fits Matilda soooo much!! I can't wait to use her pictures for social media posts <3 also, some of her pics with her husband could lowkey pass as Harry so THEY NEED TO GET OVER THEMSELVES AND DATE ALREADY.

liked by wroetoshaw, kirstylouisewells, ksi and 82 others

@matildatate: Pub outfit goes hard

@wroetoshaw: Worth going back and changing?  

          @matildatate: Absolutely!!

@georgietate: LOVEEEEE THE FIT

@faithlouisak: Slay

@Konstantin: So that's why you're late 

"Okay, let's go," I say, finally changed, my hair looking better, and my makeup nice, too. If a gun were to be put to my head, then yes, I would admit I had dressed up to impress Harry. Of course I had.

I'm back in the uber now, where Harry and the driver had both waited patiently for nearly half an hour whilst I'd whizzed around in my apartment, trying to look as good as I could, knowing that I wanted to look my best in front of Harry.

"You look incredible," he says quietly, as the car starts back up, driving out of the parking area.

"You think?" I ask, and I'm unable to stop the blush which spreads to my cheeks, making me feel very exposed and vulnerable in front of him.

"Of course. You look lovely, Tilly. I mean it."

"Thank you, Harry," I respond quietly, just trying to digest his compliment without appearing like a complete fool.

The car journey isn't too long, and soon enough we're pulling up at the pub I'd visited with them all before. Things had changed so much since then - I remember feeling so nervous to meet with everyone outside of work, and here I was, surrounded by some of my closest friends, and in a very complicated situation with a certain somebody.

Harry climbed out of the car first, thanking the driver and holding the door open for me to get out.

"Thanks," I nod to him, whilst also thanking the driver, especially for waiting for me to get changed.

We walk towards the pub together, hearing noise from the inside already. I could tell that everyone was there, alright.

"Smoke before we go in?" Harry asks, and it's not as if I'll ever say no to a smoke, so I nod my head, waiting for him to roll one. It's like a habit now, a small, individually crafted ritual that we carry out very frequently.

He passes me mine first, holding the lighter to light it up too. "Thanks," I say through an exhale.

He says nothing back, but smiles at me instead, and no words are needed, really. His face says it all.