forty four

Sorry it's a short one I am so wiped out and drained with literally everything in life LOL just keeping it so real for you guys

Hope you're all doing okay <3

Three weeks of stress, lack of sleep and a whole lot of negotiation from both myself and Harry, I've found my new apartment.

Safe to say, if you asked me a week ago if I thought I'd be moving anytime soon, the answer would've been a hard no.

Within the last week both myself and Harry had gone to an apartment viewing in central London, the same developers that owned Harry's building, just a five minute walk away.

I'd fallen in love straight away — it was so similar to my current apartment but also slightly different, but I could see the vision of how I'd transform it to make it my own space.

Harry had helped with negotiating offers, because he'd moved around a lot and was a million times better at handling that sort of thing — and I was more then happy to let him.

It was now the last night of being in my apartment, and most of my things were in boxes in the new place, but with the bare essentials I still had, I was curled up on a beanbag in front of the tv, Harry sat on another one right besides me.

"Cheers to a new chapter," he says, breaking the silence that had lasted a few minutes since our film had ended, holding up a wine glass which was pretty full.

"Cheers," I reply, clinking my own glass which was a little less full than his, taking a sip straight after.

"Excited?" He asked, taking a sip from his own glass.

"Yeah, actually. I'll be happy to decorate, it's my favourite part of moving. And it's completely my own space so I can do whatever I want to it. I had to compromise with Kon here," I laugh, looking out towards the window. "I will miss this view at night, though. The new one is still nice, but this was the first view I ever had of London. It'll be bittersweet, I think."

"Onto bigger and better things, though. Right?" He asks softly, and I look over and smile.

"Definitely."

matildatate just posted on their story!

"Wake up, Tils," his voice is gentle, and I almost want to melt into it instead of waking up and starting the long day I have ahead.

"Five more minutes?" I moan, stretching my arms out a little.

"I've already tried waking you up twice. You told me to wake you up at seven, it's half past now. You'll kill me if I let you lie in anymore," he continues to say, and hearing the time really is a wake up call.

"Shit, okay. What time are the movers here for the sofa and the bed?" I ask, rubbing my eyes in a desperate attempt to wake myself up.

"Half eight. They said to start dismantling them if we can, but not to worry if we can't. I've packed up all your food in the fridge, it's in a cool box in my car. Should be okay by the time we get to your new place. The last lot of boxes are taped up, also ready for the movers. You just wanted a shower before we leave," he lists off, and I have no idea how he's been so productive before it's even turned eight.