thirty five

Guys I NEED to know this information

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE HARRY STYLES & TAYLOR SWIFT SONGS??????

Mine have to be From the Dining Table & Tolerate It. I love making myself sad

Our noses brush together as I stretch, the day yet to start but the noise from the alarm blaring out.

"Morning," he whispers, keeping the closeness between us both, my nose starting to tickle from the close contact.

"Too early," I whine, desperately wanting to stay in the comfort of his bed, despite knowing that I'd been looking forward to today for weeks on end.

"You can sleep in the car. And the airport, and the plane. Come on, our suitcases are packed we've just got to get ready," he encourages me, and it doesn't sound so bad after all.

"Mmm, five more minutes then I'll get up," I mumble, closing my eyes again.

He sighs, but kisses my forehead and leaves the bed. "Five more minutes," he agrees, and it doesn't take long until I'm fast asleep once again.

"Tilly, time to wake up now. For real," his voice breaks through to me, and I open my eyes to Harry right above me, grinning.

"I hate mornings," I groan, but I've had my extra five minutes, so I can't complain.

I open my phone and see the time, quarter past four.

"Harry!" I exclaim, jumping out of bed suddenly.

"Tilly?"

"Five minutes was supposed to mean five minutes! Not forty five!" I cry out, looking around for my jumper I knew I'd left in here somewhere.

"You needed the sleep. Our flight isn't until six, we have plenty of time," he says, although there is doubt in his voice.

"They're going to wonder where we are," I say, calming down a little when I find my jumper, and also realise he was doing me a favour. Those extra forty five minutes had allowed me to cram some last minute beauty sleep in, and God knew I needed it.

"All our stuff is in the car, I hauled it down when you were sleeping. It's a forty minute drive, we will just have to race through security and hope for the best. It'll be fine," he reassures me, holding out my rucksack I'd packed last night.

"My portable charger -" I start, and he points to the bag.

"Packed."

"What about my books -"

"You packed five in your suitcase and three in your carry on. They're all there, I double checked," he reaffirms, and I think that's all I'm really panicked about.

"Love you. Thank you. Let's go, shall we?" I suggest, after climbing into my sports leggings.

"Yep. Get your shoes on, I'll make sure all the windows are shut," he tells me, wandering off into his apartment.

I scramble to get my shoes on, my bag waiting patiently on the floor next to me.

As I do, my phone goes off.

The Troops

Harry
Lads we're running late

Josh
How have you managed that?

Ethan
Did you sleep in 😭

Harry
Yeah
Sorry
We're literally leaving now