Positive Thinking Part 2

Positive Thinking

Many jobless youth who could not create lawful jobs for themselves go into crimes. Evil becomes dominant ruler of the mind when it is seated on the throne of a selfish ambition of evil desires of what is beyond their capacity. Crimes and evil desires are not limited to the poor alone, some rich and successful people are always busy thinking and planning how to destroy any person who dares to oppose them in business dealings or in their political ambitions; they kill and destroy others to clear the way for their own success when they could have used their mind-power positively to work out their own success in a righteous manner.

Many untrained people also misused the power of their mind for destruction instead of construction. If only such people can use the same passion they spent on envy, hate, and bitterness against their neighbors and direct their intensive passion on a lawful cause that will bring them satisfaction and handsome financial rewards in the end.

Some youth unsuspectingly enter into partnership with the devil to work out their own destruction when seeking for quick wealth and power. Everyone needs money, but money alone in itself does not give happiness and satisfaction to the possessor. However, money is a servant and a useful instrument in the hands of the masters in the business world. The masters knows how to get money in a legitimate ways, they know how to use it to better the lives of those who comes in contact with them. The masters in the business world also know how to derive satisfaction from the use of money to build new world of commerce and make more money legitimately.

Drifters and low minded people thought differently, they believed the only way by which they could be rich and successful in life is to perform money rituals, dupe people of their money, steal from others, rob people at gun points, kidnap and kill their victims if they refuse to pay them. But a day shall come when their evil acts shall catch up with them, and the law of the land will deal with them. What these little minded people do not know is that, they could achieve anything that is lawful in life with their mind.

This book will teach you how you can create your own world of possibilities, your world of abundance, your world of joy, good health, and how to achieve greatness with the power of your mind. Furthermore, you will learn how to open the locked door of your mind. You will learn that the mind can build, the mind can destroy, and the mind could bring fear, sickness, sadness and even death to those who do not know how to control their train of thoughts.

You are going to learn how to direct your mind like a fired arrow at any target or prospect that will bring you satisfaction, and any other things you want from life shall be yours if you follow all the instruction outlined for you in this book passionately. Many people failed to succeed in life, sickened and died through the feebleness of their will-power created by doubt.

The "will" to do something is the driving force, the pushing power behind any action we take either for good or for bad purposes. You need a strong "will" to achieve something great in life.

Let me share this interesting story with you: A man unexpectedly won Ten Million Naira ($29,000 USD) from a Lottery game he invested in without any visible plan about what to do with the huge amount.

His feeble mind could not handle such big sum of money, and within a year, he lost all his money to many useless speculations. What happened to this man is a lesson to many people, before you take any major financial decision or action, you must have at least one achievable plan ready. A British proverb says: "The fool and his money will soon parted ways".

All the potentials of everyone resides in his will-power to take a step forward in order for him to possess his possession, and must avoid the obsession of doubt in his mind. A Chinese proverb says: "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step". Every creative person who wishes to succeed in life, must have the strong will-power to take that first step, and must always maintain a positive mental attitude towards anything they do in life.

I discovered that, there are three kinds of people in every nation of the world, there are those who don't know what is happening around them, there are those who do not care about what is happening, and there are those who actually make things happen. The last groups are the movers and the shakers of their society. They are the great achievers! If you belong to the first and the second groups, then you are not fulfilling the purpose of your life,

neither are you fulfilling the purpose of God for creating you in the first place; no one is a biological accident in this world. In other words, you are not a divine mistake, because God does not create people by mistake.

The point I am making here is that, you need to have a purpose in life, the benefit of knowing your purpose gives meaning to your life. When life has meaning, you can stand against many challenges; otherwise nothing is bearable when your hope is dashed against the wall.

Poverty is not when you have no money to take care of your needs, but rather, poverty is when you lack any idea of how to improve yourself and move ahead in life. If you have no idea of how you can earn any legitimate income that can change your situation, then you are really poor in mind and in the pocket as well.

The greatest tragedy to mankind is not death, but living a life without a purpose. Everyone need hope to cope with the reality of life, but hope comes from having a purposeful reason for living. Knowing the powers of your mind gives meaning to your existence, and it simplifies your daily challenges, your new discovery about your mind and the unlimited things you can obtain with your natural power will also give you a peace of mind.

Without a clear purpose for your life, you will keep changing direction, you will keep changing jobs, changing relationships, and religion, hoping each change will settle the confusion in your mind or fill the emptiness you alone can feel in your heart. There is nothing as potent as a focused life, you can be busy without a purpose, but you will get nothing worthy of your time at the end.

Knowing your purpose motivates your life, knowing your purpose prepares you for eternity! Get closer to God and ask Him in prayers and in supplication for your own purpose in life; and He will not disappoint you if you repent from your sins before you approach Him.