How To Obtain Wealth And Happiness Part 12

How to Obtain Wealth And Happiness

Muscular Relaxing Exercise: You must be comfortably seated on a straight-back chair alone in a room, and inhale deeply with enough oxygen to revitalize your body. Count from one to ten as you hold your breath with your eyes closed; and exhale slowly as you release your breath. Allow your body to relax completely, let your head drop with your chin almost touching your chest; and allow your arms and fingers to relax by your sides.

As your eyes still remain closed while inhaling deeply and exhaling slowly through the nose, and say the following words audibly: "I am receiving and absorbing power from this delightful peace in my mind". In this exercise, let your mind remain focused on breathing and the auto-suggestion words only; and after doing this exercise for about fifteen minutes, you may stop and practice the next breathing exercise.

The Breathing Exercise

Inhale slowly and deeply through the nose, say the following words firmly under your breath: "I am inhaling health-giving oxygen and receiving greater power". Hold your breath momentarily and say the following words with your mind: "I am absorbing health and will-power". Now exhale your breath slowly, and say the words with your mind: "I am breathing out all bodily weakness and weak will". Repeat this health giving exercise for at least five times at a seating daily.

Calm and Confidence Breathing Exercise

Be seated as described in the first exercise, close your eyes and let there come flowing into your mind some peaceful and inspiring thoughts, such as: "I feel much happier today". "I am confident that I can accomplish any task". "Life is so good to me, and my environment is also beautiful that makes me feel healthy, strong, confident, and everything is perfectly in order around me". Breathe in and out naturally as you allow your affirmation to sink into your sub-conscious mind.

See yourself clearly in the condition of your conscious declaration.

Building Strong Imagination on Any Material Object

After the breathing exercise, sit down on a comfortable chair, and relax your muscles and your mind with upright posture on the chair. Close your eyes, and bring to your mind-eye, a clear picture of the total amount of money, object, or an improved condition of life you desired to obtain or possessed.

Most importantly, with strong imagination, you must surround yourself with bright lights, just imagine yourself seating in that room with the blazing noonday sunshine descending into your room and shining on you.

This picture must be very distinct and clear, and real to your conscious mind.

You must see yourself in the middle of that very bright noonday sunshine, and at this stage, you will start to count the money with your hands slowly and with great faith as if you are actually in possession of the money, and you must be passionate about getting the money by faith; and the reason for your quest for money must be for good purpose, such as the money to start a new business of your choice.

Your faith in this matter must be faultless; you must see whatever you need as something you have already possessed, if it is a car, see yourself behind the steering wheel of your desired car, driving around your area in it. If your desire is a new house, you must be able to see yourself inside the house of your choice living in it comfortably. Your desired end must be very clear to your mind-eye.

Hold this strong imagination for about three minutes, and inhale deeply and exhale your breath slowly three times. After which you will declare these words: "The powerful will of God is attracting this money irresistible to me, the money is mine by the grace of God". Perform this exercise when you wake up in the morning, and do it again shortly before going to bed at night.