The Natural Law of Attraction Part 14

The natural "Law of Attraction" means that, for anyone to succeed in attracting one's heart desires to oneself; one's desired expectation must be in harmony with one's knowledge, belief in one's ability to do what is necessary, and the determination to succeed without wavering along the way to the end. If anyone wishes to change one's condition, one should not mentally picture oneself in the surrounding that is strange to one's knowledge and ability. Let me share with you a true life story which is relevant to my teaching here: A Nigerian medical student in West Germany worked throughout his student days in a wine Distillery factory to support his education financially. He returned to Nigeria after he qualified as a medical doctor, he did house man-ship in a General Hospital in Lagos. He was later offered a permanent employment with the same Government Hospital. For the next few years even as a practicing medical doctor, his mind continued to focus more on wine production than on healing the sick.

His mind continued to dwell on how he could own a wine distillery and produce wine, his mind remained fixed on wine production day and night for many years. Some years later, providence smiled on him, a foreign investor approached the medical doctor to partner with him in wine production in Nigeria.

The medical doctor provided five acres of land for the wine factory, registered the wine distillers with the Nigerian Government, and the foreign investor acted as the technical partner by bringing all the wine producing equipment, and remained on the ground to maintain those machines; the medical doctor with his knowledge in wine production, handled the production of wine and head the management team.

This medical doctor realized his goal in life by concentrating his mind daily on what he loved to do with passion; his various brands of wine are some of the best wine we have in Nigeria today. The law of Attraction brought the foreign partner in contact with the medical doctor who loved to produce wine. The medical doctor's desired interest in wine production was in harmony with his added knowledge he acquired in wine production along with his medical training.

A contrary example to the medical doctor's story is this: Anyone who is accustomed in earning fifteen thousand Naira ($35 USD) every month is very unlikely to think of earning one hundred thousand Naira ($286 USD) in a month as salary; unless the person is motivated by a superior mind that it is possible to earn more if he could use his mind. Anyone who could survive on a small amount of $35 USD per month would scarcely be an ambitious, and a goal getting person, and that type of man or woman is not likely to make a mental leap from $35 USD to a sum of $286 USD in a monthly salary which is more than what he had been in the habit of earning for a long time.

Anyone earning $35 USD a month would be more likely to wish that his income be doubled or be tripled, this is the kind of pathetic state of mind which a low income earner is likely to survive on. These kind of common-mind low income earners always fight for periodical adjustment on their monthly salaries; the thought of working for themselves will never enter their mind.

For anyone to make it in life, one must change one's mind-set away from the train of thoughts of low income earners. You must allow your mind to aim higher than that low level position you are occupying at the moment, a position you created for yourself with your clueless mind. The point I am making here is: "If there is no venture presently now, there can be no gain in the future".

Just imagine a low level office clerk working with the Federal Ministry of External Affairs in Nigeria who has never improve his knowledge academically, and was wrongly offered a political appointment as a Nigerian Government's Representative to England or United nations. Can such uneducated political appointee ever be at ease with the Diplomatic Corps of the United Nations, or can such a person be comfortable at a Buckingham palace dinner with the Queen of England and her consorts? The answer is capital NO! The idea would never cross the mind of the Clerk.