How To Receive Profitable Knowledge Part 3

How to Receive Profitable Knowledge

The elements of thoughts are the raw materials of the mind you can develop to another state, just as water can become iced cubes in the refrigerator, or turn the water into boiling stage through a kettle placed on fire. Anyone who is familiar with philosophy knows that man is a free moral agent, with the freedom to choose between good and bad decision. Everyone has the right to choose between learning new method of doing things or remain ignorant.

Everyone has the ability to reject or accept any suggestion that may affect his life generally. Every man has his spiritual entry points by which nothing can enter without his consent, otherwise, man would be reduced to the level of a robot. Therefore, the wisdom of life which seeks further cooperation from man, usually comes into contact with the mental powers of every man, but is forced to wait outside the conscious mind until invited to enter through the train of thoughts, or through the meditation exercise of the person seeking for more knowledge. Wisdom and knowledge comes to those who genuinely seek for it.

That is why development seems so slow in the case of some people; but out there in the universe is a big size wave, which carries realm of rapid moving signals from the Almighty God, which could only be tapped by those who possess inquisitive mind.

By opening oneself to Infinite divine signals through prayers, meditations, and the use of practical concentration exercises by which anyone can receive new ideas, new visions, and new mental consciousness of a better life.

The consistent awareness of new ideas means the person is making use of the mind. It is through seeking for a better standard of life that will attract the relevant information to the mind. This is why some Inventors may sometimes have no prior knowledge of what they invented. This is contrary to the general norm of learning which is to memorized certain knowledge, and then apply them to anything which is related to their plan, or put to practice what was learnt in the past.

To tap information from the realm of divine intelligence, you will have to tune your mind to the fullest in attentive manner, you must be alert to every idea, and be ready to probe the realm of knowledge with a question in mind through these three methods: prayers, meditation, and practical concentration exercises. You must open all your senses for incoming ideas, suggestions, and information. One idea, some ideas, and certain useful information will certainly enter a receptive mind.

A receptive mind would process any good information or accept any good idea like a dry sponge would absorb water. The elements of a trained mind would fasten its tentacles around any worthy idea that the creative person may use to obtain success in due course of time.

The amount of time and energy spent, and the difficulty encountered during your probing session is nothing compared to the time spent in memorizing a long passage of study material. However, meditation, and practical concentration exercises may also be employed to memorize any printed material better. Any student with a reasonable knowledge in practical concentration exercise will find it easy to master some difficult subject. A trained mind will enter the examination hall with the full confidence of success.

An awakened power of the mind swing into action on any difficult situation that may attract the attention of the mind, and as the mind will try to understand the situation, the elements of the trained mind will then proffers solution to the difficult problem that may be impossible for any untrained mind. Developed minds are those who thought-out a solution to human's needs, and they also improve human development, and create inventions which made the world a better place to live.

If you can gang up the forces of the mind to focus on any issue consistently with passion and alone in your room, almost nothing will be impossible for you to accomplish. Anyone who wishes to obtain the best result in his quest for success must put concentration and attention exercises into practice by focusing on the mental picture of whatever may be your heart desires with passion.

The mental power of imagination is quickened a hundredfold with the constant practice of concentration and attention exercises, these combined exercises will then wake up your unused brain tissues.

By applying the practical attention and concentration exercises to develop your mind; the laws governing imagination and your concentration on any object of interest shall be rendered much more effective.

It is well known in medical science that blood flows steadily into any part of the human body that is more active. This is the reason why those who worry all the time may develop high blood pressure if not checked in time. Blood will rush into any area of consistent activity of the body.

Therefore, the process of digestion of your food demand for more blood, the body system would send more blood to the stomach to help it dissolve the food under the most ideal condition for the general well being of the body. That is the reason why it is not advisable to be eating and reading any interesting book at the same time, the helpful blood supply of the inner body system becomes divided into two parts, when half blood supply is giving to each active parts at the same time, there would be no effective results on any part.

Many great men often fast without food when engaged in any serious mental probe for new ideas, or when they which to solve any difficult problem. When great thinkers are involved in meditation, they don't care to satisfy their fleshly demand for food. Therefore, whenever anyone has a difficult task to accomplish, it is better to just take little food before attempting the task.

Practical concentration exercise is good for everyone who wishes to succeed in life, but if concentration is applied wrongly, it could be very dangerous to one's health. However, concentration exercise could be used properly to promote good health if applied with the methods suggested in this book.

Concentration exercise is like a good horse when it is under the control of an expert rider who knows how to steer the horse to do only what is expected of it. Mental powers are like a sharp sword in the hand of a developed mind. You must learn how to use concentration in the right direction to avoid any harm. It is no wonder that the numbers of those who are able to concentrate in the real sense are very few, these few people knows the danger in faulty concentration exercise, and the positive benefits one could get from the great power of the mind.

Any serious person, seeking for a better life need not fear to practice concentration exercise, all you need is to study and apply the proper methods of concentration exercise as outlined in this book. Many diseases may be attracted to the body through faulty concentration on sickness, uncontrolled concentration, consciously or unconsciously, weak or strong concentration, short term or long term concentration is bound to bring certain reaction later.

The reason we have some cases of chronic diseases is because of the attention given to certain sickness, the picture of the disease passes through the conscious mind to the subconscious mind for processing; the subconscious may then build on whatever the conscious mind transferred into it eventually. Whatever the conscious mind transferred into the subconscious area must inevitably emerge as action later. Your subconscious is the part of your mind that can influence you negatively or positively.

Any thought in the conscious mind promotes action in the subconscious area. Thoughts and responsive actions is a continuous activities in the conscious and the subconscious mind simultaneously.

The conscious mind is under the control of every individual, the conscious mind feeds the subconscious with information to work with.

However, the subconscious mind is under the direct link with infinite divine intelligence spirit of God. The spirit of God communicates with the subconscious mind; the subconscious mind feeds our consciousness with ideas, suggestions, and information from the spirit of God. Moreover, you can only control your conscious mind, and the sub-conscious mind is the activator of what your conscious mind fed into it. Take heed of what you fed into your sub-conscious mind!

When you train your mind to be receptive, and be alert to opportunities through meditation on the word of God, and when you concentrate your mind on good prospects consistently with passion, the infinite intelligence of God will reach out to you in due course of time through your subconscious mind.