How To Create Your Own Wealth Part 13

How to Create Your Own Wealth

Whatever you create by your thought is yours and yours alone. You can actually create your own Empire with your thoughts. If there is any area in which you want to focus your mind on, employ the service of concentration and meditation exercises, and will-power. For these mental exercises to be of any help to your success in life, it is in creating your own pleasant environment with the power of your mind.

Your mind possess the ability to create something that is quite different from what others are producing, your train of thoughts could produce something that would have your personal touch. This kind of mental creativity is not coveting other people's properties, or to copy the invention of other men. If what you are creating is an exact imitation of other people's work, it simply means you are not using the power of your creative mind. Create something different, even if what you are doing is similar to other people's product; let yours be completely different with new features.

With the power of the mind, you can connect with good ideas that come into your conscious mind from the sub-conscious mind which is always in direct connection with the "Divine Infinite Intelligence" of God Almighty. This divine intelligence also transmits constant information, good ideas, and mental visions to the sub-conscious mind of those who can meditate effectively on any desired goal.

An architect would have seen the picture of any design first in his mind, and then transfer the picture from his inner mind on a blue print. The architect recognized the beautiful design from his sub-conscious mind; the picture existed first in his inner mind before it came on paper. Your skill, knowledge and what you love to do effortlessly could be the source of your creativity and the source of your wealth. Any physical structure or material object which your eyes could see, whether beautiful or ugly existed first in the mind of whoever designed or produced it.

The strange connection between objects and human beings are very strange indeed. Many instances could be cited of people just wishing in their mind for certain things which is far beyond their reach, but miraculously later, these secret desires are sometimes come to physical manifestation in their lives through divine grace of God.

Some years ago, it was my strong desire to go into the Seminary for a pastoral education, but I could not afford the expensive cost at the time, but I kept my desire for a Seminary education alive every day. Strangely enough, few years later; one international Christian organization offered me a full scholarship to a foreign Seminary with a tidy monthly allowance in American Dollars.

In life, there is no other way of getting anything from God without passion for whatever may be your heart desire, and there must also be a clear picture of what you want in your mind and a corresponding effort towards your goal from your side. Therefore, if you wish to attract certain good condition to yourself, there must be a natural connection between you and your objective; or rather there must be harmony between you and your desired goal.

You must be suitable for the new condition you wish to obtain. For instance, if you wish to be a medical doctor, you must be good in the entire science subjects, and go to the right medical school, you must love to help the sick, and not be scared of blood. You need to have a basic knowledge of what you wish to create, and the right character for the role you wish to play.

Your basic knowledge in the area you wish to enter is the harmony, your knowledge or the ability to do it is the natural connection between you and your desire by which the "Law of Attraction" will assist you to accomplish your aims. This principles does not apply to those who have billions of money, the rich can go into any business of their choice and employ some qualified people to manage the business for them. God ordained the "Law of Attraction" to help the helpless!