LOVE BATTERY

Everything is a work of fiction. This "may happen" in real life, but it's a pure coincidence. Everything is a work of my imagination, and none of them are real. Names such as Zee and Nunew came from Zeenunew itself, and it's all pure fan fiction.

-

PROLOGUE

"Send the file already! Let me check the virus; I'll help you get rid of it!"

He breathes heavily, trying his best not to throw his phone in anger. He has been experimenting with his knowledge of computers and science to learn about love. It's been three months since he started working for this, and his friend just ruined it for him.

He received a file from his friend and accidentally opened it and forwarded it to an unknown number due to typos. He started panicking as his phone started vibrating abnormally. The screen began flickering. Never in his life had he failed, so he tried to stay calm and fix the thing but ended up wasting his time for nothing.

"Fuck! I'm really going to kill you, Mark!"

-

On the other side, Nunew had just finished his class and was on his way home. His schedule is quite tight, and he's trying to manage his time, which is why he's in a hurry. A message pops up on his screen. He received a suspicious file from an unknown number.

He stopped walking and was about to delete the message but accidentally clicked it instead. A car that was going at maximum speed bumped on him, making his phone drop, but it wasn't broken. He was in the worst condition, and people started calling an ambulance.

Blood was all around, and scars ruined his flawless skin. He was still conscious but couldn't move due to the weakness and pain that he was feeling at that time.

-

NOTE:
This story was made 4(?) years ago. I didn't have the courage to upload this story before. It wasn't supposed to be fanfiction, but I still don't know what name I should give it, so I apologize in advance because some descriptions of the character don't match, neither Zee nor Nunew.

LOVE BATTERY