Chapter 5

| If I die, please dig me up with your love |

-

I smile in satisfaction as I finish reviewing for our quiz tomorrow. My hand started shaking as my heart throbbed abnormally again.

It's getting worse each day. I just hope I can make it for tomorrow.

My phone vibrated. I received a message from James.

"Oi, I can't seem to understand this topic. How come we have a quiz already? We just finished the first semester."

He sent a photo of our lesson in calculus that we'll be taking for tomorrow. 

I'm too weak to type, so I sent him a voice message.

After hours of talking through VMs, I fell asleep without knowing it.

...

"Why didn't you reply last night? I almost went, Hey, you look pale. Are you okay?" I stared at him and gave a weak nod.

"Sorry, I fell asleep. I didn't mean to."

"It's fine, let's just get inside. You look like you're about to die here." He half joked and we both went inside talking about random stuff.

...

"Chawarin, can you give this to your classmates?" I stood up as soon as I heard my name. I took the papers in her hand and handed them out to my classmates. 

I can feel my heart beating slow but loud enough for me to hear it. I stopped and stand still balancing my body as I feel like I was about to fall.

My vision started to blur making it impossible to see my classmate clearly. Yim, our class president who's in front of me held my wrist and took the paper in my hand. 

"I'll do it." You can sit now. My legs started to get weak. I fell from James'arms who's already beside me that time.

Instead of thinking about my health, a person came to mind. 

I don't just want him. I need him.

Hia...

Then my view went pitch black.

-

"Oi Nhu!" James carried his friend on his shoulder. You can tell how worried he was. "Excuse me, can you please excuse us for the quiz today? Nunew has been like this since the morning. We'll just take it after he's already fine. You can deduct the score from me".

The teacher nodded and let James take him outside since they don't have a clinic. He was followed by Yim since he was the class president and it was his duty to make sure that his classmates were safe.

"Yim, can you call us a taxi?" Yim nodded, and a taxi stopped in front of them.

"Can you take us to the nearest hospital?" Yim asked with a shaky voice. He has never experienced this kind of situation, which is why he's nervous and worried since he and Chawarin are also friends.

James took Nunew's phone, planning to call his friend's number, but stopped as he saw the low battery notification.

"Low battery, Please charge as soon as possible."

What the heck is this?

He thought. He turned off Nunew's phone and put it in his pocket, then took out his own instead.

Tee, we're in the hospital. I'll send you the location after we arrive.

"Oi Nhu, what happened to you?" He touches Nunew, and his body is as cold as death. Yim, touch him. His heart almost dropped from worry.

"Sir, can you please drive faster?" Yim said and held on to Nunew's hand tighter.

-

His energy is as low as his phone's percentage. Can he survive without the source of his life? Can he stay alive without the charger that gives him life?