Chapter 2

| ??? |

-

Our class ended, and we bid our goodbyes. I'm now on my way to the phone repair shop, hoping that my phone will be fixed. I just had it for a year, and I don't want to waste money buying a new one since it can still be used.

"Excuse me? Can you fix this today?" I asked, handing him my phone. Believe it or not, I can't live without my phone. "Hmm, let's see. What's the problem?" He wondered around my phone, and I got embarrassed after realizing that my wallpaper is a photo of a guy that I idolize.

I cleared my throat before answering. "It won't charge, and last night, I received a weird notification." He nodded in understanding. He tried to charge it using multiple chargers, but nothing worked. He also tried fixing the charging pin, but it still didn't work.

He gave me a sigh and handed me back my phone. "I think it has a virus. I don't think I can fix it. It's my first time seeing a virus like this." I almost collapsed after hearing that. "So the only thing I can do is buy a new one?" He nods and gives me my money back.

"Sorry kid, I can't fix it.  Maybe try it at another shop." I put the feeling down.

I really hate how unlucky I am.

I got home and told James to come over. He arrived within 30 minutes. "I think my phone is broken. The grandpa from the shop said that it has a virus and he can't fix it."

"Have you tried reaching out to that strange sender who sent you the file? Maybe the virus came from the file that they sent."

"I did try to call and send him a message, but they won't answer." I stare at my phone again. It's only 19% now. It was slowly losing its life.

Out of all the people, why does it have to be me?

"You can use my other phone if you want. I don't really use it that much." That would be a big help, but I refuse his offer. Our phone holds so much personal information, if I borrow his phone, I feel like I'm invading his privacy.

"Well, if you say so. Just tell me if you need my phone, I'll hand it to you anytime." I smiled, thanking him. "Oi, don't you think it's planned?" I stared at him, confused.

"Planned what?" I asked. "You know... The file and the accident." I rolled my eyes at his thought.

"That's impossible. I have the contact of the driver and I don't even know him and he didn't even know me before the accident." He stared at the wall, nodding, agreeing to my statement.

"What are you going to do then?" I stare at him blankly.

What should I do?

I also don't know.

"Why don't you talk to your brother?"

Hmm... Good idea but he's too introverted to befriended with IT students.

"I'll try." I replied, not sure about my answer.

-

Hiiii this chapter is short, I know and I also hate it. It was meant to be posted earlier (as planned) but Idk what happened to my wattpad lol. Anyway, thanks for readinggg:>