Chapter 11

| Love is poison |

-

Third person's point of view

A tall, tanned-skinned man wearing a black long-sleeve shirt paired with denim jeans sneaks inside the hospital.

"Hello Nunew. Now that I've found out that you're the one who received the message, I just want to say sorry. I didn't mean to harm anyone. Forgive me for what I've done." A hand touches his face.

He teared up seeing the younger look lifeless.

"I'll go now; I'll find a way to visit you."

He got out, and Nunew's eyes shut. His heart started beating as if he had gone for a run.

No, it's not his Hia... Who is he?

ZEE's

The class is finally over. I pack my things and get ready to visit Nunew at their house.

I'd be lying if I told you that I didn't miss him.

I got out and was startled by Tee, who was standing beside the door. His arms were crossed. "Oh, P'Zee, I just want to say that you don't have to come. Nunew is currently in the hospital."

"Hospital? Why? What happened?"
My heart dropped at that news.

"I don't know, but the doctor said that he might not survive. He had a problem with his heart, and the doctor said that it was rare and they hadn't handled a patient with that condition before."

Look at what you've done...

I decided to visit Nunew. I'm positive that he wouldn't die now that I'm here, but the fact that he has to go through all of this makes me want to punch myself.

My hand travels to his and we interlock. "I never knew that your hands would be this soft." I let go of it as soon as I realized what I'd done.

Why the fuck did I do that?

I can hear his heartbeat rhyming with mine. I stood up and started cleaning and organizing his room to disturb myself and kill some time.

And I was right. Nunew survived, and the doctors were surprised, thinking that it was a miracle.

But forgive me; it's not a miracle, old man.

...

NUNEW's POV at the present time

I was shocked to hear James' explanation. Now that it's clear to me, I felt an arrow stab my heart.

I thought I could finally love someone, but it was fake.

So that's why something seems suspicious, huh?

I ended the call and started shedding tears. How could he do this? I thought he was the one I could trust.

Me? I was just part of his experiment after all.

-

What would happen next?

What do you feel about the love that was once believed to be destiny, but turned out fake at the end? (cr: fake love -bts)

-

Hellooo, as you can see, I enjoyed using quotes from songs a lot. I hope you guys don't mind me doing that. Also, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors or typos.

We're already at the "exciting part" (even though it's not that exciting HAHAHAH). I'll try to finish the story before our Christmas break ends. Thank you for reading!