Chapter 13

Katsuki left for Tokyo, and Izuku didn't even get to say a goodbye. Honestly, they met just the day before, but Izuku was too excited about playing volleyball again, he didn't even notice Katsuki pulling out of the driveway before it was too late.

Izuku wanted to text him, he really did. But what if Katsuki was already on the flight? He didn't want to disturb him or anything. Besides, their relationship was still a bit rocky.

When Katsuki first pulled Izuku out of his house, his eyes immediately went all over the neighbourhood, checking of any paparazzi was there.

Izuku couldn't risk another scandal, especially in a situation like this, it might give Katsuki a bad name, not that he ever minded though. But Izuku did. It mattered a lot to him and he was just... Scared.

After his leg injury, Izuku wasn't in the best place. He even wondered if he would ever get a job, and to manage his life, he took up the offer of becoming a reporter.

It wasn't Izuku's passion. He didn't want to do it.

But life had different ideas, it was probably for the best, but Izuku didn't think so. His fate ruined his dreams. Tore him to pieces and dumped him to piece it back himself.

But after Izuku started working, he realised what life really was. It was shit.

The entertainment industry was so corrupted and always found various ways to discriminate people who were new to the industry.

Izuku was used to it, but he wished he wasn't. And a scandal isn't going to help him in any way. He's been through so many instances where people asked him about the scandal (not in a good way) and he was left to awkwardly clean up the mess that was created.

After a small break of being afraid for nothing, Izuku was back to work. He just hoped one day, all his colleagues would stop staring at him weirdly, and would accept the fact that what has happened, has happened already.

The mean and rude glares he recieved that day made him so uncomfortable, that he wanted to run out of the office and never come back.

But, of course, he couldn't do that.

"What happened to your scandal, Midoriya? It hasn't resurfaced yet?" A woman slyly asks Izuku, while he was collecting water for the day.

Izuku didn't know her name. He didn't bother to even ask. All that he knew, was that this woman was the one who reported about the scandal.

Izuku gives her a tight-lipped smile and moves away before he's asked more questions.

As soon as Izuku is back in his place, just getting ready for an entire day outside, apparently there was a new football match happening downtown, his boss calls him.

Izuku sighs as he makes his way, noticing out of the corner of his eyes how the woman was giggling to herself.

"Well Midoriya. Let's go straight to the point, you will no longer be doing sports reports." The boss drops a bomb on him.

"But sir- why not?" Izuku immediately questions before he realises and mentally scolds himself.

"Why? Because the company doesn't need news about its reporter sleeping with sportsmen!" The boss snaps, hitting his table harshly.

It was Izuku's first time getting scolded, he was a nice kid and never got into trouble before. This upset him more than it should.

"I was not sleeping with him." Izuku weakly protests as his mind slowly hazes, his focus zoning in and out.

"Well, that's none of my business, but neither do I nor the company want indecent scandals like that about our reporters. And who knows what you'll do to those poor boys." The boss bitterly says, not waiting for Izuku's answer and walking out of the room for a meeting. 

Izuku couldn't believe it. He comes home, flinging his bag in the middle of the living room, catching Todoroki off guard who was wearing chips.

"Uh- what happened, again?" Todoroki awkwardly asks, the chip still half chewed.

Izuku huffs before plopping on the couch, snatching the chips packet from Todoroki and angrily munching on it.

Izuku tries to speak with his mouth full, sometimes spraying out some bits of chips as he huffs, shoving more chips into his mouth.

Honestly, Todoroki didn't understand a single thing he said but he waited until the stress eating calmed down a little.

When it didn't seem like it was coming to an end, Todoroki reaches forward, grabbing the chips packet from Izuku.

He can't let Izuku eat all of them, now can he?

"Calm down Midoriya. The chips aren't going anywhere." Todoroki cautiously says, flinching when Izuku turns to him with the meanest glare.

"Okay look, maybe it goes to my tummy. But that's not the point. Just tell me what happened?" Todoroki asks, hiding the packet behind his back.

"My boss called me a fucking rapist!" Izuku screams, snapping over to Todoroki and harshly shaking him.

"Oh, why?" Todoroki simply asks, his causality frustrating Izuku even more.

"Because he thinks I go around, sleeping with sportsmen. Like, how would I, of all people, be able to 'rape' someone like Katsuki?

"Has that guy gone bonkers? I'm literally in the size of a pencil when compared to Katsuki, how in the world even! Ugh! Todoroki! Why are you so causual about it!" Izuku screams even higher, making Todoroki hiss as he rubs his ears.

"This isn't the worst you've been called before, Midoriya. Though I'm confused, why does this affect you more than before?" Todoroki asks, his hands cautiously slipping into the chips packet and eating them.

"Cause, you know. It's Katsuki, of all people! Like I- how do I even put this... Have you seen his muscles? He could throw me like it is nothing." Izuku starts, his hands making weird gestures.

"Are you sure you aren't fantasizing about his muscles right now?" Todoroki off-handedly asks before Izuku could continue, receiving a pillow at his face and a red-faced Izuku waiting to kill him.

Author's note:
Guys be honest with me and tell me your thoughts on the story, please. I have absolutely NO IDEA on how you feel about it and I'm not exactly sure in what path you want the story to move.

If you have anything that can be added or maybe wanna change, please tell me. Let's talk about it.