Epilogue

"Wait- what? Then what about the girl with huge fists?" Katsuki immediately asks, his eyes wide.

"The- the what now? You know what, nevermind. I do not wanna know." Izuku brushes it off, then let's out a huge sigh and rubs his temples.

"Katsuki, how can you not know?" Izuku whispers after a huge moment of silence.

"Know what?" Katsuki snaps back.

"My crush duh!" Izuku whines, walking towards him.

"How am I supposed to know! Just tell me, I don't know telepathy." Katsuki groans, not noticing Izuku's movements.

"How can you not?" Izuku whines back, going Katsuki would get the point.

"Don't whine! Just tell me who, please." Katsuki groans softly, looking at Izuku with somewhat pleading eyes.

Katsuki does notice the change in th distance between them, nit he chooses not to talk about it, figuring it probably made no sense.

"You're so dumb at times Katsuki!" Izuku groans again, realising his 'cute-whining-technique' wasn't working.

"So uh- what?" Katsuki says awkwardly after a moment of silence.

"Okay listen, I do not have a crush on Monoma. He's been identifying as aroace since he was 15-" Izuku starts but Katsuki immediately cuts him off.

"Wait, how the fuck do you know that?" Katsuki asks, completely getting off the point. Izuku sighs harshly and glares at him.

"I was about to get to that before you rudely interrupted me!" Izuku then takes a huge breath, calming himself down. "He's been identifying as aroace since he was 15, cause he used to be a part of my basketball team from back then. And I've known him since I was 12."

Katsuki's jaw falls to the ground. "You've been having a crush on him since you were 12-"

Izuku screams in annoyance. It took him every ounce of his strength to not pounce on him and shred him to pieces. "What's not clicking, Katsuki? I don't like him. I like someone else!"

"Wait wait, i haven't processed to fact that he's aroace yet. Give me a moment." Katsuki mumbles, crossing his arms in deep thought. "So, you don't have a crush on him, right?" He asks after a couple moments.

"No! He's aroace!"

"Well, it's him who's aroace, what if you like him? I can't help that! I like you!" Katsuki yells, shrugging his should in an obvious manner.

When Izuku immediately stops screaming, Katsuki knew something was wrong. He goes over his words in his head, almost smacking himself when he realises what he said.

"Oh..." Izuku quiets down for a moment, thinking on forming comprehendible words instead of nonsensical screaming he was about to do.

Katsuki misunderstands it as not having interest. Though he knew it was a big possibility, he could help but feel his heart break a little.

"Right, uh- you have a crush on someone else. I shouldn't have said that, please ignore it." Katsuki mumbles off, face palming himself harshly.

"I said I like someone who isn't Monoma, I didn't say that someone isn't you." Izuku shyly whispers with a wide smile.

"Stop confusing me, tell me in baby language." Katsuki cuts him off seriously, making Izuku groan out loud.

"Uh- i don't know! Goo-goo ga-ga?" Izuku says, receiving a huge pillow smacked right at his face. "What? You wanted baby language!"

"I meant like, easier sentences! Without too many negative annotations. It's hard to understand!" Katsuki screams, throwing another pillow at Izuku.

"Do you even know what annotations mean? Cause I'm so fucking sure it doesn't belong to that sentence!" Izuku screams back, pushing the pillow off his face.

"Fuck you!"

"I like you too!"

"Oh."

Katsuki quiets down, trying to take in the words carefully. Izuku takes deep and long breathes, trying to call down.

"So Kirishima was right all along..." Katsuki whispers to himself, dismissing it when Izuku asks him to repeat himself.

"You really do like me?" Katsuki finds himself asking.

"Yeah, since our first date." Izuku shyly answers back. "I'm sorry we broke up. I was in a tough situation and didn't know what to do..."

Izuku always felt a little guilty that he couldn't fight for their relationship. It had always been Katsuki putting effort into their relationship.

"It's fine, I get it. But uh- yeah. So, can I kiss you?" Katsuki softly asks, walking towards Izuku with a shy smile.

"Yes please."

Katsuki slides his hand behind Izuku's nape, pulling him in closer and slotting their lips together. Their lips touch softly, with hesitance.

They test the waters a little, softly pecking each other before gaining the confidence.

Izuku opens his eyes a little, trying to push Katsuki away for a breath of air, but soon Katsuki pulls him back.

"I'm sorry I'm dumb." Katsuki whispers against his lips, licking them softly. Izuku pushes forward with more vigour, holding onto Katsuki's shirt.

"You're okay. I'm sorry." Izuku whispers, breaking apart to plant a small kiss on Katsuki's nose, making him scrunch it in annoyance.

"You're a brat, you know that?" Katsuki asks, tackling him on the bed.

"It takes one to know one." Izuku giggles back, pushing Katsuki's off him and adjacent to him on the bed.

Katsuki crowds him on the bed and kisses his freckles, one by one. "You have no idea how much I've wanted to do that." Katsuki whispers against his ear, tickling Izuku.

"You've always wanted to smooch my freckles?" Izuku giggles, scrunching his face beautifully when Katsuki's hair tickles his nose.

"Don't word it like that." Katsuki sharply says, chuckling to himself when Izuku laughs out loud.

"Okay fine, but you're heavy! Move!" Izuku pushes Katsuki off with difficulty and then takes huge breathes in an attempt to be dramatic.

"I'm so glad you don't like Monoma." Katsuki chuckles, turning towards Izuku to brush his fingers through his hair.

"I'm so glad I didn't fall in love with Monoma too." Izuku sighs in relief, looking at Katsuki with the softest eyes."

"Kirishima and Todoroki are gonna be so happy." Katsuki says, already assuming their reactions.

"So are we."

Author's note:
It ended in a really short notice and they literally just kissed. I know. But as you might have noticed, i haven't been able to update these days.

So if i ever find time in the future, I'll come back and edit this. If possible, even add a couple more chapters. Thank you for reading!