Chapter Twenty-Nine: Lust and Longing

*Fair warning, this chapter is mostly sex, oops. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There is plot stuff at the end though. Enjoy.

"Greta, what are you doing here?" I hissed

She quietly shut the door before turning back towards me with an excited smile.

"Visiting." She said, a giddy edge to her voice, like a child who had something they knew they shouldn't have.

"Greta! We're going to get in trouble!" I said.

"I have good news." She said, ignoring my panic.

"Wh- what good news? What are you talking about?"

"Ayla had too much to drink and passed out on the deck." She said.

"How is that good news?" I said.

She closed the distance between us with a couple of slow steps and took the sides of my face in her hands. I trembled looking up into her gray eyes-possibly from the excitement of finally getting to feel her touch again and possibly from fear of getting into trouble- most likely from both.

"Because now she can't keep me from you."

Against my better judgment I closed my eyes and tilted my head backwards, hoping-yearning- for just the gentlest of touches from her mouth. Instead she let go of my face and pulled me into a tight hug. I felt the tip of her nose and the soft tickle of her breath against the side of my neck.

"I want you, Judith." She said, "Let me have you."

"Greta-" I whispered against her neck. "Greta, we shouldn't-'

She ran her tongue slowly up the side of my neck, stopping just below my ear.

"We shouldn't what? What is it that we shouldn't do?"

"Someone will hear-" I said. "Someone will find out-"

"Then we will have to be very quiet, hm?" She said.

"Greta... Why do you insist on making me do things I know I shouldn't be doing?"

"Do you want me to stop?" She whispered. "I will, if that's what you want Judith. I would be perfectly content to just stay and talk with you all night, or just lie beside you, your skin keeping me warm..."

She ran her thumb down my neck to the top of my dress and I felt something snap inside of me.

"You're- You're sure Ayla is passed out? She won't come in here?"

"At least not for the next few hours."

"Then... then maybe you should stay here with me instead. Just so I won't be alone."

"Yes, so you won't be alone... I like this." She whispered against the side of my neck. Her pale fingers were tugging at the lace trim of the white collar I wore. "Your little uniform. Reminds me of when I first saw you. It makes me want to touch you even more."