Chapter Thirteen: Love The Way You Lie - Eminem

~Third Person POV~

~Third Person POV~

Everyone stood in horror as Jackson stands up from the body bag and Nyx hangs from his claws. Before he sends her flying through the warehouse. "NYX!" Derek shouts for her before he is stabbed in the gut and is sent flying over to where Nyx's body was thrown. "Well done to the last, Scott. Like the concerned friend you are, you brought Jackson to Derek to save him. You just didn't realize that you were also bringing Derek to me." Gerard's smug voice is carried throughout the building. Derek crawls over to Nyx's side and he touches her face gently. She nods her head gently as the wounds start to heal. She flinches hearing gunshots going off and Scott brings Isaac towards them with an arrow in his shoulder. Nyx waves him over, "Please don't kill him," She whispers in Derek's ear before Isaac comes over to her other side right as her wounds finished closing up.

~Nyx's POV~

Derek sits up stopping from coming out from behind the boxes. He holds my cheeks in his hands as he shifts. "Stay hidden and safe." He tells me his eyes flashing blue for just a second before turning red and I nod my head gently. He jumps over some boxes and growls at Jackson. I quickly help Isaac with the arrow in his shoulder before he leaves as well.

I peek out from my hiding spot and see Scott and Isaac have joined Derek. I watch as the fight breaks out and I cover my mouth in horror as Derek gets slashed by Jackson's claws. Isaac goes running to him when a girl steps in front of him and slashes him badly all over the torso. She goes to kill Derek. "No!" I shout running towards her when Jackson grabs her and wraps an arm around her neck. "Not yet, sweetheart," Gerard says as I stop dead next to Isaac. "What are you doing?" Allison asks and Scott has an unreadable expression on his face. "He's doing what he came here to do..." Scott says causing Gerard to look surprised slightly. "Then you know." He comments causing Allison to look confused. I crouch down beside Isaac protectively my eyes not leaving the scene in front of us. "What's he talking about?" Gerard ignored the girl. "It was the night outside the hospital, wasn't it? When I threatened your mother. I knew I saw something in your eyes. You could just smell it, couldn't you?" He asks Scott. "He's dying..." Isaac says in a pained voice I rest my hand on his shoulder. "I am. I have been for a while now, Unfortunately, science doesn't have a curse for cancer yet... But the supernatural does." Gerard says causing Mr. Argent to glare at him. "You monster." He spats and the old man all but smiles as Jackson tightens his grip on her neck. "Not yet." He says. "What are you doing?" the girl gasps out. "You'll kill her, too?" Mr. Argent says and Gerard turns to him. "When it comes to survival...? I'd kill my own son!" He says and suddenly the pieces fall into place they are family. "Scott," Gerard says causing me to look between them Scott changes back.

"Scott, what are you doing?" I ask worriedly walking towards them and pushing off Isaac's attempt to stop me. Scott grabs Derek hard and leads him to Gerard. "Scott no please," I beg trying to move closer but Isaac changed back and grabbed me. I try to shake him off as tears threaten my eyes. "Scott, don't. You know that he's gonna kill me right after. He'll be an Alpha." Derek pleads and I try to get to Derek. "Isaac let me go please let me go," I beg. "That's true... But I think he already knows that, don't you, Scott?" Gerard says shrugging before looking at his granddaughter. "He knows that the ultimate prize is Allison. Do this small task for me, and they can be together." Gerard says before looking at Derek and I am still trying to fight Isaac. "You are the only piece that doesn't fit, Derek. And, in case you haven't learned yet, there is just no competing with young love." Gerard continues to taunt and I feel something building up in me. "Scott, don't! Don't!" Derek begs as he brings him into a kneeling position.

"I'm sorry. But I have to." Scott says before forcing Derek to bite Gerard. Derek falls to the side and Scott watches Gerard curiously. "Isaac let me go!" I command my voice sounding like a growl. Isaac releases me and runs over to Derek. I pull his head into my lap, "You're gonna be okay I swear." I mumble, not noticing the arguing going on around us. I notice Derek looking at Gerard with a curious expression, causing me to look up. I notice the bite mark is black and black goo-like blood was dripping from the bitemark and his eyes before he resembles a fountain throwing it up before he falls to the ground. "Dear goddesses," I mumble and Gerard crawls onto his side spitting up blood. "Kill them." He shouts causing Derek to hold onto my arms. "Kill them all!!!" He shouts before collapsing.

Word Count: 880