Chapter Fifteen: Angel With A Shotgun

I hadn't heard from Derek, Isaac, Scott, or anyone from the pack in nearly a week

I hadn't heard from Derek, Isaac, Scott, or anyone from the pack in nearly a week. It has been four months since we have last seen a trace of Erica or Boyd. Derek and Isaac haven't been back in the loft in that same amount of time either. I am startled from my thoughts as I mill around the old Hale home by my phone ringing sending noise throughout the quiet wood. I pick it up and bite my lip gently. "Yes, Stiles?" I ask in a quiet voice. "Nyx we need you ASAP we found Boyd and Erica." He tells me and I look to the ground a small happy smile danced across my lips. Before it quickly disappears. "That's great, why didn't my brother or Derek call me?" I ask him softly. Stiles goes silent, "They don't know I'm calling you but, we do need you." He tells me and I sigh softly. "I'll be there in ten," I say softly before hanging up. I stand up and look around the house freezing slightly seeing a woman appear and disappear at the top of the staircase. "Okay, I'm spending too much time here..." I mumble softly before heading out the door to my car.

I step into Derek's apartment catching the back half of their conversation. "Do I have to remind you what we're up against here? A pack of Alphas, all of them killers. And, if that's not enough to scare your testicles back into your stomach, try to remember that two of them combine bodies to form one giant Alpha." Peter starts, "I'm sure Erica and Boyd were sweet kids. They're gonna be missed." He finishes in a mumble before Stiles makes his way back to the table clenching his hand. "Could someone kill him again, please?" Stiles asks and I decided it was time for me to join the conversation. "Please Stiles if we killed everyone you didn't like I would have been dead back in first grade," I say causing everyone to turn around and look at me. I look down after meeting Derek and Isaac's eyes.

I run through the high school my eyes glowing dangerously as I chase after help carrol Boyd, Cora, and Erica. I send them down into the boiler room and Scott helps me hold the door shut. I freeze hearing a fourth heartbeat in the room, "Oh fuck. Scott hold this door shut! Do not let anyone in especially not Derek!" I order him before disappearing into the room. Three pairs of golden eyes stare back at me as my eyes glow purple and I release a loud roar. "Come on!" I bark at them. I lock the door to the storage room and I jump around to keep them distracted before Boyd caught my foot. I bite back a yelp as I am yanked down and they start to tear at me with their claws.

I stood there swaying as my vision darkens, I had successfully knocked out Boyd, Erica, and Derek's sister Cora. I fall to my knees as the adrenaline starts to wear off and I hear the door open. "NYX!!" I hear Derek's voice shout as three pairs of footsteps run inside. "Over here..." I call out in a small as my vision blurs. The boys run over to me and I look up as I spit out the blood pooling in my mouth. "There's a teacher... in the storage area..." I pant out Derek nods his head gently. "I'll take care of her later. Right now we are worrying about you Nyx." He tells me before looking at my brother and Scott, "Take them back to the house... I will take her to Deaton's" Derek says and the boys nod before I feel the ground leave from underneath me. "Derek..." I whimper softly and he holds me close to his body. "I'm here Nyx... I'm here." He promises and I lean my head against his chest. "I'm really tired Dere..." I slur as my vision starts to darken more. " No no Nyx you need to stay awake." He begs me and I feel small wet drops fall onto my face. "I'll be okay Dere," I promise him softly. 

Word Count: 728