1

Love's POV:

There's a few things you should know about me. I love the color blue, ice skating, Taylor Swift, red lipstick, and I've had a big fat crush on Pierre Gasly ever since I was 13.

I vividly remember the first time I saw him.

"Love!" My mom yelled and I put my Barbie doll on the floor, stopping what I was doing.

"Yes?" I yelled back.

"Come down, Charles is home!" She yelled and my eyes lit up.

Charles had gone to a karting competition. I dropped everything and ran downstairs with a huge smile on my face.

"Charlie!" I yelled when I saw him and he extended his arms.

I jumped into his arms and he wrapped them around me.

"Did you win?" I asked and he chuckled softly.

"Of course I did." He replied cocky and I smiled.

"Hey." I heard another voice and turned around seeing a brunette boy with deep blue eyes.

I jumped startled and hid behind Charles, grabbing his arm. My mom smiled amused.

"Love, this is Pierre. He's my friend." Charles introduced him and I looked at Charles and then at the so-called Pierre.

"Hi Love, I love your name." He joked and I smiled a little bit. He extended his hand and I looked at it unsure. "I don't bite." He tilted his head.

I looked at Charles and he signaled Pierre with his head. I took a step forwards and shook his hand. His touch felt warm and made my stomach tingle. Our finger brushed against each other and my heart raced.

I smiled shyly and he smiled back.

I know, way too much feelings for a 13 year old but he is...was my first love. Anyway...

Little Love's shyness disappeared quickly though. I was 15...

Charles and Pierre where playing football in the park. I was riding my bike around. I passed besides them and rang my bell. Pierre chuckled and Charles rolled his eyes and kicked the ball.

I kept riding around but stopped when I saw something that made my blood boil. I saw two girls talking with Pierre and Charles. The girl grabbed the football from Pierre's hand.

"Do you know how to play?" She asked looking up at him.

"Yeah, I'm just like...the best." Pierre joked and the girl chuckled. "I can teach you."

"Let's play a match." The girl shrugged with a smile.

"Game on." Pierre smiled back.

He was flirting with her. How could he?

I dropped my bike to the ground and ran towards them.

"Can I play?" I asked and Charles looked at me, looking away from the girl.

"No." He furrowed his brows.

"If you don't let me play I'm telling mom." I crossed my arms and heard Pierre chuckle. Charles glared at me.

"Let her play, she's good, she can be on my team." Pierre spoke and my smiled widened.

"Yes." I scrunched my nose.

"Fine." Charles agreed and sighed.

Pierre walked towards the girl and she smiled and said something to him making him chuckle. She grabbed his arm and pulled him to get into place. I clenched my jaw and rolled my eyes.