4

Love's POV:

I opened my eyes feeling the sun rays hit my face.

Fucking sun and fucking rays.

I squinted and rubbed my eyes trying to get used to the light. I turned around and grabbed my phone from the nightstand.

10:30

I sighed and threw my head on the pillow. The door opened and I saw Arthur.

"What?" I looked at him.

"Rise and shine ray of sun." He spoke sarcastic and walked towards me. "I got you water and an aspirin. Charles told me to bring it." He handed me the water and the aspirins and I grabbed them.

"Thanks." I smiled a little bit and put the aspirin in my mouth to the swallow it with the water. "Where's Charles?" I asked.

"He went to the gym and to do some hiking with Andrea." He replied.

"Why didn't you go with him?" I asked.

"Are you kidding? I'm not hiking at 7 a.m." He replied and I chuckled softly.

"Fair." I shrugged. "I'm going for a run." I spoke and he blinked quickly.

"I hate this family." He mumbled and walked out of the room.

I scoffed and chuckled.

[...]

I was running through a park. I had my earbuds on. The day was nice and running helped my hangover.

Suddenly, I felt someone touch my arm. I jumped startled and turned around seeing Pierre.

"You scared the hell out of me." I put my hand on my chest as I breathed heavily.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to startle you." He apologized and I nodded.

"How did you even find me?" I frowned.

"You always come here, ever since you were 14." He replied and I raised my eyebrows and nodded.

He knew me well.

He stayed silent and I pursed my lips waiting for him to say something.

"Is that all?" I asked after a few seconds and he opened his mouth to say something but then closed it again. "Okay." I raised my eyebrows putting my earbud back in.

"Wait, Lovey." He told me and I took the earbud off again, looking at him confused. "I'm sorry." He apologized.

"For ignoring me in the party which you invited me to?" I raised my eyebrows and he scratched the back of his neck.

"I couldn't help it."

"What?" I frowned. "Why?" I asked confused.

"Because you looked way too beautiful." He replied sincerely and my whole expression softened. I stayed silent. "I'm sorry I...let me make it up to you."

"How?" I crossed my arms.

"Ice skating and ice cream?" He suggested and I chuckled softly and looked down.

"You got me." I told him and he smiled.

"Pick you up at 6?" He asked.

"5:30." I crossed my arms and he chuckled softly.

"5:30 it is." He smiled and I smiled back.

"You wanna keep running with me?" I asked and he pursed his lips. "You didn't come here to run, did you?" I chuckled softly and he shrugged grimacing.