17

Love's POV:

"Thank you." I thanked the mailman when he gave me my package and he nodded.

"Good evening Miss." He smiled and I smiled back.

He walked away and I turned around to walk back in the apartment.

"Love!" I heard a voice and furrowed my brows turning around.

I saw Lando running towards me and scoffed. I turned back around to keep walking.

"Love!" He yelled again and I ignored him.

I opened the front door to walk in. I tried closing it in his face but he stopped it with his hand.

"What?" I exclaimed exasperated.

"Please listen to me." He spoke and I scoffed.

"Give me a good reason." I looked up at him with a challenging look.

"I'm sorry."

"That's your good reason?" I raised my eyebrows unamused.

"I'll forever regret that bet, I swear. I liked you, I really did, you're an amazing girl and any guy would be lucky to have you." He spoke and I swallowed hard. "I just don't want to loose you. Even as friends."

"Why'd you do that bet then?" I looked down and then back at him.

"Because I'm an idiot, there's no excuse for something like that." He replied. "I'm the horriblest person ever." He spoke and I chuckled softly.

"And still the worst person in grammar." I told him and he smiled a little bit.

"I hope you can forgive me." He whispered and I sighed.

"Yeah..."

"Nice dress by the way." He spoke and I smiled.

He started walking away and just as I was about to turn around he stopped.

"Love." He called me and I turned around. "Pierre always wanted to get out of the bet. He tried many times. He really really likes you." He spoke and I pursed my lips. "Just that." He smiled and I nodded.

He walked away and I turned around. I closed my eyes and breathed out. He really liked me? I bit my under lip and walked in the apartment. I opened the door with the package in hand.

"Was it my package?" Charles asked as soon as I walked in.

"Yeah." I put it on the table in front of him.

"Oh, a package, what'd you order?" Lance asked leaning his chin on his hands.

"None of your business." He replied giving him a side-eye and Lance furrowed his brows and pouted.

"It's a hand cream." I told him and Charles looked at me offended.

"Don't out me like that."

"Hand cream?" Lance raised his eyebrows.

"I've got delicate hands." Charles shrugged and I chuckled softly.

"Lando came to apologize." I spoke and their heads snapped towards me.

"He what?" Charles exclaimed.

"The audacity." Lance added.

"It wasn't bad. I didn't forgive him but it was nice that he apologized." I spoke looking at my hands.