6

Pierre's POV:

I was chatting with Charles while the music blasted loudly. People were dancing an de having fun. Charles laughed at s the story I was telling him.

"Mate, that can't be true." He laughed and patted my shoulder.

"I swear, I woke up half-naked with rose quartz and lavender incense around me." I chuckled and he shook his head and took a sip of his drink.

I kept laughing but my smile faded when I saw her walk in. She was with Lando.

"You got to be fucking kidding me." I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?" Charles leaned in, the music was too loud.

I pointed towards where Lando and Love were. Charles turned around and his smile dropped too. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Lando?" He turned to look at me. "Please tell me he isn't the one who sent my sister flowers." He spoke and I raised my eyebrows.

"Reduce your expectations to zero, mate." I raised my eyebrows and took a sip of my drink. "She didn't tell you?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No." He seemed hurt.

Lando whispered something in Love's ear and she chuckled. He wrapped her arm around her waist to walk towards the bar.

"You're not gonna intervene?" I asked him, I really wanted him to.

"No...for now." He shrugged and took a sip from his drink.

Lando handed Love a shot glass and she smiled. They downed their shot and Lando grimaced. I saw him mouth something and Love chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. I wanted to poke my eyes out.

"I can't keep watching." I turned around and walked away.

Charles sighed and followed me.

Love's POV:

"Take another shot! Come on Love!" Lando yelled and I shook my head.

"I can't." I laughed as I felt my head spinning.

"Come on! Shot! Shot! Shot!" He yelled and I chuckled rolling my eyes.

"Shot! Shot! Shot!" Everyone followed him and I glared at them.

"10 seconds Love! Come on!" Max yelled and I sighed defeated.

I opened my mouth and leaned back. Lando poured liquor into my mouth. They started counting.

"5,6,7,8!"

I was about to throw up this gross shit. I was probably wasted at this point.

"9, 10!"

I swallowed the liquid and felt Lando wrap his arm around me.

"That's my girl." He placed a kiss on my cheek and everyone cheered.

"And that's my sister." I heard a voice and we turned around seeing Charles.

Lando's whole expression dropped and he swallowed hard.

"Get down." Charles told me, I was standing on top of the bar.

"I'm having fun." I whined and he sighed.

"Get down Lovelyn." He grabbed my arm to pull me down carefully.

"Charles, mate..." Lando spoke but Charles cut him off.

"Don't even." He pointed at him. "You get down too." He ordered and Lando got off the bar, listening to him.

He stumbled and Max caught him.