THE END

Lover's POV:

"You were so jealous." I chuckled and he rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around me.

"I wasn't." He lied.

"You should've seen your face. You looked constipated." I joked and he chuckled and shook his head.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Suddenly, he started tickling me. I laughed uncontrollably as I tried pushing him off.

"Stop it." I laughed and he laughed too.

"I'll stop if you kiss me." He replied.

"Okay!" I yelled in between laughter and he stopped.

I pulled him in by his shirt and kissed him.

"You were right in front of me all this time." He caressed my face and I smiled shrugging.

"Guess you couldn't see you belonged with me." I joked and he chuckled and leaned in kissing me again.

"I belong with you, just with you." He whispered against my lips and kissed me again.

I finally had him. It was a bumpy road but I finally had him with me. I loved him and he loved me back.

"Are you kissing? Can I come in?" We heard Charles's voice and turned around seeing him with his eyes covered.

We chuckled and shook our heads.

"They're not kissing idiot." Lance hit his head.

"Ow!" He glared at him.

"Just sit down." I told them and they walked towards us and sat on the couch.

"What do we watch? Matrix, Terminator?" Lance suggested.

"Let's watch A Dog's Purpose." Charles suggested.

"I hate dog movies." Lance shook his head with the remote in his hand.

"I don't care, it's my house." Charles snatched the remote from him.

"Pride & Prejudice." Pierre spoke and took the controller from Charles. "We're watching Pride & Prejudice." He looked at me with a smile and I smiled back.

"Get a room!" Lance threw a cushion at Pierre, hitting his head.

"Oh yeah?" Pierre stood up and Lance stood up running away.

Pierre chased him with the cushion and I chuckled shaking my head.

"It's nice having him back." Charles spoke and I smiled chuckling softly.

"It is." I spoke and smiled looking at my boy. He had a smile on his face. That smile that made me fall for him since day one. "It is." I whispered.

[...]