5

Pierre's POV:

I walked back in Lando's apartment. I shut the door behind me and leaned against it, extremely confused. I breathed out and passed my hand through my hair.

"Where were you?" I heard a voice and jumped startled, looking up. "Woah, you okay?" Lando asked.

"Yeah...uh, yeah." I stuttered and shook my head. "I...I went to the store." I lied.

"And what'd you bought?" He frowned looking at my empty hands.

"Nothing. I just...looked around." I spoke and he chuckled.

"You're so weird mate." He patted my shoulder and walked towards the kitchen. "I was thinking..." He started saying as he opened a cabinet.

"Oh no." I joked cutting him off.

"Hear me out." He insisted as he walked towards the fridge and opened it. "Maybe I should invite Love on a date." He spoke and I gulped.

"Why?" I asked and he laughed.

"Because she's cool." He smiled as he poured orange juice into his glass.

"I don't think it's a good idea." I spoke and he furrowed his brows looking at me, the smile on his face not fading.

"You're just mad you're gonna loose the bet." He spoke and took a sip from his juice.

Oh, Lando. I'd already won half of the bet.

I went silent and he walked past besides me and patted my back.

"Get ready to loose Gasly." He joked and walked away, I rolled my eyes at him.

You get ready to loose arrogant Brit.

[...]

Love's POV:

"So he kissed you?" Lance raised his eyebrows.

"We kissed." I corrected him and his eyes widened.

"Oh my Gosh." He smiled excited. "You do realize you kissed your brother's best friend?" He asked and I grimaced.

"I've liked him since I was 13." I told him and he looked at me in awe and amusement.

"Childhood sweethearts." He rested his chin on his hands. "Did he try something else?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Absolutely no." I chuckled nervously.

"Did you wish he had?" He asked and I went silent. "Oh God, Charles' gonna love this." He joked and I glared at him with a smile.

"Love what?" We heard a voice and saw Charles standing in the doorframe.

"Nothing." Lance replied quickly and looked back at me with a smile, Charles tutted and looked at me.

"I'm going to the store, do you want something?" He asked.

"A chocolate bar and a soda." I replied and he nodded and looked at Lance.

"I want a juice, a donut, and some gummy bears and oh, what about some fries while you're at it?" He spoke and Charles sighed.

"Of course." He replied resisting the urge to roll his eyes. "Anything else your majesty?" He asked sarcastic.

"No, that's it." Lance smiled innocently.

Charles looked around my room and furrowed his brows.

"Are those flowers?" He asked pointing at the roses on my nightstand.

"Thank you Charles, you can leave." I spoke pushing him out of the room.

"Someone brought you flowers?" He questioned not taking his eyes off the roses.