19

Love's POV:

"George is a great guy. He's nice and gentle and good at what he does, if you know what I mean." Lance spoke and I chuckled as I braided the front strands of my hair.

"He is and he's also my friend." I replied and Lance furrowed his brows.

"Didn't you just tell me he fingered you?" He raised his eyebrows and I chuckled.

"Yeah, we're friends."

"Like fuck buddies?" He asked and I shrugged nodding.

"Pretty much." I smiled.

"Who are you and what've you done to Love?" He asked surprises and I shook my head smiling. "For real you were such a prude. The word sex couldn't be let out around you." He spoke making me laugh again.

"He's coming in a few hours. Charles has a meeting, everything's perfect." I spoke and Lance pursed his lips. "What?" I looked at him.

"Nothing."

"You did a face."

"What face?"

"Like you're thinking something and don't want to tell me." I replied and he sighed.

"Love, I don't mind you exploring your sexuality but I think you're using sex as a coping mechanism. And that's not good." He spoke and I swallowed hard.

"I'm not." I whispered and he raised his eyebrows. "I just hate that he was the last and first person I had sex with and it was all because of a stupid bet." I sat on the bed and he put his hand on my shoulder, scooting closer. "It was special to me." I whispered looking at my hands.

"Because you love him."

"Loved. I loved him." I corrected him and he sighed.

"You love him, Love." He spoke and I breathed out closing my eyes, I knew he was right. I laid my head on his shoulder. "Enjoy having sex with Russell." He spoke and I chuckled.

[...]

There was a knock on the door. I was wearing a red pijama set. I opened the door and saw him standing there. He gave me a charming smile.

He was wearing a black shirt that fit him perfectly, his abs being visible through the shirt.

"You look gorgeous." He walked towards me and kissed me, wrapping one arm around my waist.

We walked backwards and he closed the door with his other hand as he kept kissing me. We walked towards the couch and I laid back on it and he got on top of me.

"Take off your shirt." I spoke putting my hands on his face.

"I'll take off whatever you want me to." He spoke and took off his shirt.

He went in to kiss me again and I passed my hand through his abs. I took off my short and threw it on the ground. I raised my hands and he took off my shirt, tossing it on the ground. I was just left in my red lingerie.

"I love red." He traced his hand all the way up my leg and a shiver ran up my spine. "You taste so good." He smiled against my lips.

Pierre's voice echoed in my head, saying the exact same words. I sat up abruptly and George looked at me confused.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked confused and I shook my head, I passed my hands through my hair. "I'm sorry Love, if I made you uncomfortable."

"No, no, I'm not uncomfortable." I spoke and sighed passing my hair behind my ears.

"The what is it?" He asked with a soft tone.

I hated being spoken to with a soft tone. I was tired of being treated like I would break, like I wasn't capable of taking care of my own. Maybe Charles was right, I was dumb and naive or at least that's what people saw me as. I didn't want to be seen as a stupid little girl. Not anymore.