15

Pierre's POV:

I was fixing my jacket as I looked in the mirror. I heard footsteps and turned around.

"You look good." Lando smiled and I smiled back.

"You too mate." I replied and he chuckled and walked towards the kitchen.

"Listen, I know we're not in perfect terms but I think we should do our pre-party tradition. We can't break the pre-party tradition." He spoke and pulled out a bottle of Vodka from a cabinet.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Of course we can't break the tradition." I walked towards him and he extended his hand.

We high-fived and he opened the bottle. He grabbed it and took a really long shot. He made a face of disgust.

"Son of a bitch, leave something for me." I patted his back and he coughed and chuckled.

[...]

Lando and I got to the party absolutely drunk. I had my shades on. I looked around for my Love.

"Pierre." I heard her voice and turned around.

"There's my girl." I spoke, my words slurring. "I missed you." I carried her and spun her around.

"Are you drunk?" She chuckled putting her hands on my face and I nodded.

"Yeah, I want to kiss you right here right now." I told her, not thinking about anything else.

"I don't think that'll be a good idea." She chuckled putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Love, hey." We heard another voice and turned around seeing Lando.

"Lan, hey." She smiled and hugged him.

I saw Lando close his eyes and take a deep breath, smelling her sweet perfume.

"Are you drunk too?" She asked chuckling.

"As I can be." He replied shaking the bottle of vodka and Love shook her head.

"Hey Lando!" Someone yelled and I saw Danny. "Give me some of that little one!"

Lando chuckled and walked towards him with the bottle in hand. Danny wrapped his arm around him and they started chatting.

"Where's your brother?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I lost him." She replied.

"Good." I smiled putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Didn't loose me though." We heard another voice and turned around seeing Lance. "They have a table full of food. It's awesome. You need to try the sushi." He spoke with his mouth full and Love chuckled.

Love and I looked at each other and then at Lance. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"There's a spot over there. There's a dark hall." He pointed at the corner of the room.

"Thanks Strulovitch." I patted his shoulder and grabbed Love's hand.

"Don't call me that." He furrowed his brows annoyed and we chuckled as we walked away.

We made our way to the spot Lance had told us and there was in fact a dark hall. She put her back against the wall and smiled looking up at me.

"Now you can kiss me." Her lips curved up in a smile as she took my shades off and put them on her head. I smiled looking at her eyes and then at her lips.

I leaned in and kissed her. My stomach tingled as our lips moved in synch. She passed her hand all the way through my back and I felt an electric jolt run through my entire body. I pulled her waist, pulling her closer to me. I slipped my tongue in her mouth softly, tasting her strawberry lips.