12

Pierre's POV:

I grabbed my keys and my things to go out with Love. Lando and I had been ignoring each other but at least he was letting me stay.

"You're going out?" I heard his voice and turned around.

"I forgot the sound of your voice." I joked and he chuckled.

"Yeah, same." He put his hands in his pockets. "Are you and Love...?"

"No." I immediately responded, lying, I didn't want to hurt him.

"Okay." He pursed his lips. "Where are you going?"

"To...the beach." I replied and he nodded.

"Alright, have fun." He mumbled and turned around to walk towards his room.

I sighed. I didn't like being in bad terms with Lando, he was my friend. One of my closest friends.

I walked out the door and closed it behind me.

[...]

I was waiting for Love outside her building. She walked out and I raised my eyebrows slightly when I saw her wearing a beautiful emerald dress.

"You look...wow." I looked at her absolutely in awe.

She smiled shrugging.

"Lance helped me pick the dress." She spoke and I smiled.

"Remind me to thank Stroll later." I joked and she chuckled.

I opened the door for her and she got in. I closed the door and walked around the car to hop in the driver's seat.

"Where are we going?" She asked and I started the car.

"You love Italian, don't you?" I smiled looking at her and her face lit up with a smile.

I knew how much she loved when people remembered small details about her.

"I do." She spoke.

"I knew that." I told her and she chuckled softly. "And you also love this." I spoke turning up the car's stereo.

You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift started playing and she smiled throwing her head back on the seat.

"You're on the phone with your girlfriend she's upset." She started singing and I chuckled knowing she was about to sing the whole song like she always did.

[...]

"Have you ever thought just maybe, you belong with me?" She sang pointing at me and I smiled stopping the car.

"You belong with me." I sang and placed a soft kiss in her lips, she smiled in between the kiss and pulled me by my shirt to kiss me again.

Our lips moved in synch. She stopped the kiss and looked at me.

"Oh no, you have red lipstick all over your face." She chuckled as she tried wiping it off my face with her thumbs.

I chuckled as I felt her soft touch.

"You're marking you're territory, huh?" I joked and she chuckled.

"Shut up." She licked her thumb and kept trying to wipe the lipstick off. "There you go." She smiled putting her hands on my face.

I leaned in to kiss her again but she stopped me and laughed.

"I just wiped my lipstick off your face." She giggled and I smiled looking at her red lips.

"Fine. You owe me one." I smiled tapping her cheek and she rolled her eyes, her smile not disappearing.

"Let's go." She kissed my cheek and I chuckled looking at myself in the mirror and seeing a red kiss mark on my cheek.