9

Pierre's POV:

I walked in the apartment, shutting the door behind me with a huge dorky smile on my face.

"What's with the dorky smile?" I heard a voice and turned around seeing Lando. "And why are you soaked?" He furrowed his brows.

"It's pouring outside." I replied and walked towards the couch, throwing myself in it.

"Don't sit on my couch." He scolded me and threw a cushion at him.

I giggled and caught it, earning a suspicious glare from him.

"Why are you so happy?" He asked again. "You're acting weird."

"I just had a great day." I smiled, the memories of just a few minutes ago flooding my head. "A lovely one." I mumbled.

"Well I had a shitty day." He threw himself in the other couch and I looked at him, waiting for him to tell me more. "Love told me the kiss didn't feel right. She wants to be just friends." He passed his hand through his hair frustrated.

My heart raced. I felt bad for my friend but his tragedy just made my day better.

"Oh, I'm sorry mate." I spoke trying to feign concern, which was an absolutely horrible try.

"Don't get too excited." He rolled his eyes and I chuckled softly. "I'm not giving up. I want her."

"You want her?" I furrowed my brows and saw his whole expression change.

"I want her...to sleep with me, yeah. To...to win the bet." He stuttered and I looked at him suspiciously.

"Uh-huh." I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm gonna go...check the...fridge." He stuttered standing up from the couch and pointing towards the kitchen.

"Yeah, let's hope the food didn't run away." I spoke sarcastic and he glared at me and walked away.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes. Lando liked her. Like actually liked her...and I did too. And the bet was still on.

"Shit." I whispered to myself.

[...]

Love's POV:

"No way!" Lance exclaimed and I chuckled and nodded.

"And then we went to my room..." I kept telling him all.

"You fucked your brother's best friend?!" He raised his voice cutting me off and I hit his arm. "Ow." He rubbed his arm.

"Charles is literally in the living room. Wanna yell any louder?" I spoke reluctant and he rolled his eyes.

"What about Norrisio?" He asked and I sighed.

"He paid me a visit at the skating ring. Didn't go well." I pursed my lips and he grimaced.

"How bad did it go on a scale from Taylor Lautner to John Mayer?" He asked and I sighed making a thinking face.

"Like Jake Gylenhall level." I replied and he raised his eyebrows.

"Oh shit." He mumbled.

"Okay, enough about boys."

"But I love gossiping about boys." He pouted and I chuckled shaking my head.

"What true crime documentary are we watching?" I asked looking back at the TV.

"Let's watch a rom-com." He suggested and my head snapped towards him.

"Ew no." I made a face of disgust. "Since when do you like rom-coms?" I asked and he tilted his head.