3

Love's POV:

I put on a white dress. I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my dress. I heard footsteps and turned around seeing Charles.

"How do I look?" I asked shrugging and he smiled.

"You look quite nice." He replied and I chuckled softly. "Are you sure you wanna go to the party?" He asked, he'd been asking me that for the last two hours.

"Yes, I'm sure." I assured him and he leaned in the door's frame. "Charles, I want to go to the party." I told him and he sighed.

"Fine." He finally gave in. "Do you want to put a sweater on?" He asked and my head snapped towards him.

"It's not even cold outside, Charles." I told him.

"What he means is you have cha-chas now." Arthur peaked his head through the door.

I glared at him and grabbed a shoe, throwing it at him. He dodged it and raised one hand in fake surrender while he held a bowl of cereal in the other hand.

"You know this is my apartment, right?" I looked at him and he smiled tilting his head.

"Charles let me stay." He stuck his tongue out and I stuck my tongue out too.

"God, you're literal children." Charles rolled his eyes.

"Is it true?" I looked at him and he furrowed his brows confused. "That you want me to put o no a sweater because I have boobs."

"Haha, you said boobs." Arthur chuckled.

"No." Charles shook his head.

"So I don't have boobs?" I asked and Arthur laughed again.

"Can we stop saying boobs?" Charles put his hand on his head stressed.

"You said boobs now." Arthur pointed at him laughing.

"Arthur, go and eat your cereal." Charles scolded him.

"Okay dad." Arthur replied rolling his eyes and walked away.

I crossed my arms and looked at Charles, my eyebrows furrowed and my mouth pursed in a pout.

"It's windy." He shrugged and I furrowed my brows. "Fine, you can leave the sweater." He sighed and I smiled, uncrossing my arms.

"Yay, let's go." I clapped and walked out the door.

Charles sighed and followed me.

[...]

We walked in the party. There was a lot of noise and people in the place. It looked quite fun.

"Charlie." I heard a familiar voice and saw Pierre hug Charles, lifting him up the ground.

He put him down and Charles patted his back.

"Are you drunk mate?" Charles chuckled and Pierre laughed, his laughter answering his question.

He turned to look at me and he froze, taking his dark shades off.

"Hey." I furrowed my brows and smiled, confused by his reaction.

Pierre's POV:

"Hey." She was clearly weirded out by my reaction.

She looked stunning. The white dress she was wearing making her blue eyes pop. I swallowed hard, feeling my palms get sweaty. Her beauty was making me get overwhelmed.

"Hi." I murmured and we went silent.

"Okay." She chuckled softly, the situation just growing even more awkward as the seconds passed.