2

Love's POV:

"Do you see him? Do you see him?" I asked looking around the airport excited.

"Love, his plane probably just landed." Lorenzo told me and I sighed.

"Is that him?" I pointed at a person and Lorenzo shook his head. "What about him?" I pointed at another person walking out and Lorenzo shook his head again.

"That doesn't even look like him." Arthur raised his eyebrows as he looked at me.

"We've been waiting for hours." I passed my hands through my face exasperated.

"We've literally been here for fifteen minutes, Love." Arthur looked at his watch and then at me with a tired expression.

"More like fifteen hours." I complained.

"Patience Love." Lorenzo chuckled at my impatience. "How about we go for a coffee?" He suggested.

"You want to give her coffee?" Arthur raised his eyebrow and I hit his arm. "Ow." He rubbed his arm.

"I'd actually like that. Maybe coffee will calm my nerves." I replied and Lorenzo nodded.

"You need tea. Like lavender or something like that." Arthur spoke and I hit his arm again. "Ow. That one actually hurt."

[...]

Pierre's POV:

People were putting their phones in front of my face. I smiled for the pictures as I tried to keep walking.

"Can I hug you?" A girl asked.

I looked at her. She was hot.

"Of course." I smiled innocently and she squealed excited and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you." She whispered excited.

"My pleasure." I winked at her. "So, do you have Insta or..." I started saying but felt someone wrap their arm around me.

"Let's go Pierre." Charles pulled me away from the girl. "You really enjoy the female attention, don't you?" He looked at me and I smiled.

"You say it like you don't." I replied and he shook his head smiling as we kept walking.

Lance and Lando joined us. The other ones were getting here in a few hours. There was a big party tonight.

"We all enjoy female attention but you exaggerate it mate." Lance spoke and I glared at him.

"You just can't live in the moment, can you Lancey?" Lando joked putting his hand on his shoulder and Lance glared at him.

We walked out the door. I kept talking with Lando as we walked.

"Oh my God! Charles!" I heard a familiar voice.

And that's when I saw her. She smiled and jumped into Charles' arm. Charles wrapped his arms around her and chuckled. She was wearing a floral dress and her hair fell perfectly on her shoulders.

"Is that...Love?" Lando asked just as confused as I.

"No way." I mumbled.

"She's...hot." He raised his eyebrows.

"No way." I repeated again.

Love's POV:

Forgot to mention I actually started taking care of my image. My hair wasn't short anymore and I didn't have bangs. I lost some weight, got rid of my braces and learned to use makeup. No big deal.

"I missed you so much." I smiled at him.

Lorenzo and Arthur went in to hug him and my eyes landed on a certain someone. My eyes lit up with the same love they always did. He was looking directly at me, a smile appeared on his face making my heart race.