Ch.11 ~ his secret

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y_Cv8db_fx4&list=PLSItS0vSEnvYPXZVHtX3yl95Ldu-taAYj&index=4

~hehehe playlist time~

~who's secret?, you may be asking yourself, well my precious little simps, I can't tell you that just yet! Seems like you'll have to read this chapter to find out!~
~story timeeeee~
_____________________________

'Recap'

After we had gotten to the apartments I road the elevator down with Larry so we could discuss the adoption more with his mom.

'End of recap'

********************************************

After we were done discussing I went back up to Sals apartment and knocked on the door. Sal opened the door and I immediately hugged him.

"Heh, wow there, what's got you so happy? Wait, don't answer that I think I know!"

"Hehe"

We went inside and I set my bag down in his room after he walked in and sat on his bed.

"Hey, y/n?"

"Yeah!"

"Can I paint you nails!?"(srry if you don't like your nails painted or if you are a non fem guy.)

"Ummmm, sure!"

********************************************

When he was done I let them dry and they looked really good! They were f/c and the accident nail was 2ndf/c.

"Sal?"

"Mhm?"

"Can I play with your hair!?"

"Sure! Do you need me to take my prosthetic off?"

"Only If you want to."

"M'k!" He got up and grabbed a pillow setting it on the floor next to the bed before sitting on it, so I can reach his hair, and then Unclipping his prosthetic.

His head was in between my knees and my legs where on either side of him as I stilled his hair into a bun.

"Well, if I didn't look like a girl before now I definitely do..."

At this point I was on the ground with laughter. Just then his dad walked in.

"..."
"..."
"..."

"...umm, hi, dad..."

"I'm not gonna ask..."

"Well that's good because I don't know how We would explain that."

"Anyways... I just came in to say that dinner is ready."