Ch.46 ~ shhh, what he doesnt know cant hurt him!

Song of the chapter:
★Adam's song★
By
★Blink-182★

Ima post 2 times a day w this book until the end cus I can't wait for you simps to read it!

⚠️mentions of self harm⚠️
________________________________

'Recap'

I sat back on the bar stool and pulled the other one out and motioned for Sal to sit down, to which he obliged to. Me and him chatted for a bit until Ashley finally came down. I walked over to the pot in the oven, putting it on a pot holder in the middle of the table before Sal and Ashley sat down. I sat down after making sure I turned off everything.

I guess Sal was comfortable with showing his face to both me and Ashley because he took his prosthetic completely off while I just lifted it to be able to eat with minimizing the skin showing as much as possible.

'End of recap'

"You know ash won't judge your appearance right?"

"...yeah, I know..."

"Ok, I just wanted to tell you"

I gave a quick nod and pulled my prosthetic back down for the moment. I started thinking about the murdering of all of the people in Addison's apartments and didn't feel hungry anymore.

"I've lost my appetite, if either of you need me I'll be in my room"

"But you've only eaten one or two bites?"

"I know"

I picked up my plate and set it in the fridge for If I ever gained my appetite back before going to my room and grabbing my earbuds and phone to play some music while reorganizing my room.

5 songs had passed and I was now listening to Adam's song by blink-182. I reached under my bed, my sleeve slid up while I was trying to grab something in the far side of the bed, I succeeded and pulled my arm back into my sight as I pulled out what was under my bed.... It was a pocket knife, no, the pocket knife. The very same knife was used to make the white scars on the very same arm I was holding it with. A flood of memory's blinded my senses, sight, smell, sound, taste, and touch, all gone temporarily while being bombarded by all the times I had ever used the knife. But there was one thing that always was the same every time I used the knife... I never knew why... I didn't do it to myself, sure my body did... but my brain never told my body to do so... I would always pretend I knew why, I would always come up with something that justified my... no... the actions taken against me. Something that happened at school or me just having a horrible day... it was always something that was not entirely true but believable enough for myself to get lost in the lie.

I was pathetic, I couldn't stop my own body, pathetic...

Pathetic
Pathetic
Pathetic
Pathetic
Pathetic
PATHETIC
PATHETIC
PATHETIC
PATHETIC

...
...
...
...
...

Then I remembered where I was, my sense came back to me, sight, then sound, then taste, then smell, then feeling. Right now I could only feel the stinging in my wrists, legs, stomach, chest, and shoulders. I didn't want to look, I didn't even want to make the cuts, I didn't mean to... ididntmeantoididntmeanto
ididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeantoididntmeanto...

I didn't mean to do it, I swear, I swear I didn't.

Once I finally looked down there was blood, everywhere, on the knife, on my wrist, on my arms, my legs, my torso, my back, on my sleeves, on my hands, on the carpet. Shit I've got to clean this up. I walked to the bathroom and undressed, getting into the shower, I washed all the cuts and got out before putting rubbing alcohol on all the cuts, wincing every time to stinging liquid hit an open wound, and putting countless bandages on my wrist, shoulders, chest, legs, and stomach before grabbing a hoodie and getting warm water from the sink and a bath towel to clean the carpet. Once I got the blood out of the carpet I washed and hid the knife before I went to the laundry room to scrub the blood out of the towel and put it in the washer. I got back to my room and went into the bathroom taking off my prosthetic and setting it down on the counter. I pulled the hoodie over a new shirt and put some sweat pants on to cover the marks on my legs.

I brushed my teeth and hair (if you don't have hair then ignore the hair part) before using mouthwash the best I could and pulling my hair back (if u don't have hair or have to short of hair then ignore that too!).

I peeked into my room to see if Ashley was in it and she wasn't to I grabbed my prosthetic and set it down on my nightstand next to sals before sitting next to him on my bed. He set his phone down before turning to me and looking over my facial features with a wide grin on his face.

"Nice to know that that badass looking kid I used to know is still evident on your face~"

"I can say the same Sally face! Now, can I brush your hair, it looks pretty matted, how did you even wash your hair in the shower like that?"

Sal chuckled before saying
"Yeah, you can brush my hair, and I have no clue if I'm being honest with you."

I got up and grabbed my hair brush from my bathroom drawer and sitting back down on my bed behind Sal this time.

I gently ran the brush through his hair starting at the ends bushing them out and and making my way up to the top of his head doing the same, after I was done I gently ran my fingers through his hair and he said:

"If your not careful your going to put me to sleep like that"

"Ehh, it'll be good for you to get a good nights rest but let me turn the lights off first"
I got up and did just that before walking back over to my bed and being pulled into a cuddling position by Sal.

"Ehh, it'll be good for you to get a good nights rest but let me turn the lights off first"I got up and did just that before walking back over to my bed and being pulled into a cuddling position by Sal

(I'm sorry I couldn't find
a sketch one so for
this position ur the girl,
srry again lol)

"I love you"

I chuckled before saying:
"I love you too bubs"

********************************************
(Waking up)

I woke up and immediately remembered Sal was with me, I looked down and saw him snuggled into my chest.

________________________________

~hehe, fluffffffff~

(1101 words)

~have a good rest of your night or day, thanks for reading this chapter, and see you later~