Ch.18 ~ Lar Bear

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sbjvEu2Kr-A&list=PLSItS0vSEnvYPXZVHtX3yl95Ldu-taAYj&index=16

~so we are getting back on track with a 1000 word goal I also wanted to real quick state the Heights of everyone so here it is from shortest to tallest;

Y/n- 5.3 feet or 161.544 centimeters
Sal- 5.6 feet or 170.688 centimeters
Ash- 5.8 feet or 176.784 centimeters
Todd- 5.11 feet or 180.34 centimeters
Larry- 6.1 feet or 185.42 centimeters

Now, on with the story!~
________________________________

'Recap'

And we fell asleep in one and other's arms, waiting for the sun to rise, and to meet up with Larry in the morning.

'End of recap'

********************************************

"Babbbbbyyyyyyyyy, wake upppppppppp"

"Mmmmmm"

"Wake uppppppppppp, babbbbbyyyyyyyy"

"I'm... up, I'm up...." I said as I groggily sat up and reached for my prosthetic, grabbing it and clipping the straps on.

"Good! Now, we have to get ready and meet Larry today."

"Whyyyyyyyyy"

"It's a surprise!"

"Fine" I said before getting out of his bed and walking to my bag to grab some clothes.

I walked to the bathroom and took off my prosthetic before taking my clothes off and stepping into the shower. Once I had gotten out and dried, I put some lotion on my face so that said prosthetic wouldn't rub and irritate my skin further then what it does. After doing that I brushed my teeth and changed into my clothes I had grabbed earlier. Once I had my clothes on I put my prosthetic back on and brushed my hair as I dried it. In total this all took about 40 minutes.

(If you are a girl with long hair then curl
If you are a boy with short hair then straighten)

(If ur bald just ignore this)

I still had a bit of time to spare so I decided to straighten/curl my hair before putting it into (hair stile of choice). After I was done I took a quick look in the mirror before grabbing my dirty clothes and putting them into a bag.

It was now about 10:00 and larry wasn't supposed to be here until 11:00 but him being him, he'll probably be ether super early or super late his time range for today was probably going to be 10:30 to 11:40 give or take. Sal was probably getting ready and sals dad had a work trip so he wouldn't be back until like a week later. Even though I've only known sals dad for like a month, this was the first business trip he has taken since then and I was still a little nervous, since last time the adult I was living with was on a trip for work... she died...

(🎶🎶Abandonment issues🎶🎶)

But none the less I didn't know what to do and Sal was no where to be found, so I decided to make breakfast for sal and Larry, since I wasn't that hungry I was just going to make them food and eat at lunch. So I walked into the kitchen and started to make the same meal I made the first time I cooked in this kitchen, eggs and bite sized pancakes. The only thing that was different about this meal then the other one was that I decided to make some bacon with it. Sal walked in as I was finishing up making the bacon and walked behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head in the crook of my neck.

"Good morning."

"Good morning bby."

"Still being flirty, I see?"

He hummed in response and hid his face in between my neck and shoulder as I continued to cook.

I was about to be done with the bacon and Sal was still hugging onto me when Larry slammed the door open saying;

"Dudes, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to be that late. I-"

Apparently Sal knew exactly what he was going to say because when Larry cut himself off Sal took no hesitation in saying;

"Larry, don't. Say. Anything. I know you, and I know what your going to say."

Larry just stiffled a laugh before slowly shutting the door and sitting down at the table in a chair that he turned to face us.

"Well I don't wanna know the consequence to saying anything so I'm just going to change the subject. how are you two on this lovely morning?"

"I'm ok, and I think Sal is too, just a bit clingy."

"Am not."

"Your literally clinging to my back as I cook."

"I- Shut up." He said as he once again hid his face in the crook of my neck.

After a few minutes I finished cooking the bacon and put the bacon, eggs, and pancakes on two plates before setting the plates down at the table and putting a bottle of syrup in the middle. After I had set the table I started to clean the mess I made when I was cooking.

"Your not gonna eat anything?"

"Nah, I'll probably nibble on some of the pancakes that are left, but I'm never that hungry in the mornings."

"You do know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day right?"

"Larry, there's no way your gonna convince them. Their like the most stubborn person you will ever meet. Trust me, I've lived with them for like more then a month."

"Sals right."

"Fine!"

Just then Larry's phone went off and me and Sal both looked in the direction of it. Larry picked up his phone, answered the call and put it on speaker.

Lisa's voice boomed from the phone speaker;
"Lar bear, where are you!?!? You didn't even eat breakfast!"

Me and Sal both chuckled at the nick name as Larry answered his mom;
"Mom, don't call me that!! And I'm fine don't worry, I'm at sals place and y/n made us breakfast."

"Well, next time tell me where your going before you just leave! Also you better have told y/n thank you for making you food!!!!"

Larry looked at me and mouthed a;
'Thank you'
Before turning back to the phone and saying;
"I did don't worry!"

"Alright lar bear, I love you!! And be safe, where ever you, Sal, and y/n are going."

Once again me and Sal quietly chuckled

"Number 1, please don't call me that, number 2, I love you too, and number 3, I will." He said before hanging up.

Me and Sal immediately looked the other way since we were certain that Larry heard us chuckling at his nickname.

Larry scoffed and continued eating. After a few minutes I asked;

"How's the food, lar bear." With a wide knowing smile.

Sal couldn't take it anymore and burst into a fit of laughter, practically rolling on the ground.

Larry gave me a 'fuck you!' Look before saying;
"It's pretty good for a y/g (your gender) like you."
________________________________

~ok, slow down Larry, your gonna get yourself beaten mercilessly by Sal...~

(1173 words)

~have a good rest of your night or day, thanks for reading this chapter, and see you later~