Ch.43 ~ the addison apartments murders

Song of the chapter:
★body★
By
★mother mother★

~so this chapter isn't as gory as I thought it would be, you'll just have to wait and see what I mean~
________________________________

'Recap'

"Sal, it's no use, they're both acting really weird, I've tried to see what's wrong but they both just say everything's fine."

"Huh, I wonder why"

"I don't know, are you done talking to Todd?"

"Well, sorta, I've still got to do some tasks or something like that, wanna join in?"

"Umm, sure"

And we were off.

'End of recap'

Obvious I told the court a different story but here is the actual story:

We visited every room we could in Addison's apartments, everyone except for chug and his and maples child soda were affected by this hypnosis thing. Scary was an understatement.

We got to Terrence Addison's apartment we knocked on the door but were not greeted by Terrence.

"A young boy stands at the threshold of oblivion"

We entered the room and it was dark.

"Tormented and bound by the world of mankind"

Finally the light was on and what I suppose to be Mr.Addison didn't quite look...human. He way wearing a orange shirt but he had green ooz for his arms and legs, the very same ooz was covering his mouth.

"ᑭᖇIIᑎᗴᖇ O ᖴᒪᗴᔕᕼ ᗩᑎᗪ Oᑎᗴ!"

"Terrence?" Me and Sal asked at the same time

"How long have you been like this?"

He slowly slid back and me and Sal both followed him. When we finally got to him it wasn't the same thing we saw earlier... it was a huge pile of said ooz with human body parts here and there.

"Did the cult do this to you!?"

Suddenly the ooz grew a mouth with sharp yellow teeth. Said mouth began speaking:

"Tᕼᗴ ᑕᕼIᒪᗪ Oᗴᔕ OT ᑕᕼOOᔕᗴ I Oᗯᑎ ᖴᗩT. IT ᕼᗩᔕ ᗩᒪᗯᗩY ᗷᗴᗴᑎ TI ᗯᗩY. YO Iᒪᒪ OO ᑌᑎᗪᗴᖇᔕTᗩᑎᗪ Tᕼᗴ Tᖇᑌᗴ ᕼᗩᖇᗰOY O Tᕼᗴ ᗴᑎᗪᒪᗴᔕᔕ Oᑎᗴ!!"

"Are you the endless one? Why are you infecting the souls in this building!"

"ᗪᗩᖇKᑎᗴᔕᔕ Oᐯᗴᔕ TᕼᖇOᑌᘜᕼ ᗩᒪᒪ TIᑎᘜᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ OᗷᗩY Oᑌᖇ Iᒪᒪ, ᗯᗴ ᗩᖇᗴ ᗴᐯᗴᖇ ᒪᗩᔕTIᑎᘜ. ᗯᗴ ᗩᖇᗴ ᗷᗴYOᑎᗪ ᗪᗴᗩT"