Ch.40 ~ Sal's apology

Song of the chapter:
★Wrecking ball★
By
★mother mother★

~just fyi the rest of this book with have very few parts from the actual game, I'm going to make up my own storyline with a few parts from the game~
________________________________

'Recap'

"What do you mean? I just asked you!"

"I know Fisher, and I'm asking you why your as blind as a fucking bat!? Quite literally"

I never used his last name unless it was serious so that should drop the very obvious bomb about how serious I really was.

"Ya'know what, I'm going to leave you to think about that, goodnight, Sal fisher"

'End of recap'

With that I walked out of the room and back up the stairs, to which I was immediately bombarded with questions.

The next 2 hours was todd, Neil, and larry listening to me rant about how fucked up sal has been since I got here, larry and Neil adding comments here and there most of which were along the lines of:

Nooo wayyy
Or
This man is such a bitch
Or
My mans is so fucked rn

At the end of the 2 hours pretty much every one of the four of us were on my side about him tryna steal Ashley from Larry and then literally ignoring me, and on top of it all, blaming me.

I slept in Todd's and Neil's room on the floor in a sleeping bag and Ashley slept in the same room as Sal, although I didn't know their sleeping arrangements I already knew Sal was probably fucking her brains out without giving me a single thought. It hurt to know but at least I'm not lying to myself.

'Sals pov'

I can't sleep.

Ashley's passed out in a sleeping bag on the floor and I just couldn't get my mind off of what y/n had said, I needed to know what I had did to make me 'as blind as a fucking bat' as y/n had put it.

I decided to ask Larry, they probably Already told Larry, Todd, and Neil so couldn't hurt to ask him.

I quietly made my way to Larry's room and knocked on the door before saying:

"Dude, you still awake?"

"Yeah, come in"

I walked in and sat at the end of his bed. He sat up and said:

"What's up dude?"

"Well, I just wanted to see if y/n had told you why there so mad at me."

"Yeah, why?"

"Can you tell me?!"

"Dude, you really don't know what you did?!?!"

"No, I have no idea!"

Larry listed out a few things that I had done and I internally cringed at my stupidity.

After finishing talking to Larry I walked up to Todd and Neil's room to see if y/n was still awake. Once I made it up the stairs I whispered.

"Y/n, you still awake?"

I was answered by a soft voice mumbling an:

"Mhm who is it?"

"It's Sal"

"Oh" their voice got colder. It hurt to have that cold venom directed towards me but I knew I deserved it.

"Hey, I need to talk to you again, please?"

"Fine, give me a second"

They got up and wrapped an extra blanket they had around themselves before, ironically, leading me outside.

Once we were out there they said:

"Now, what could be so important that Mr.BlindBat had to wake me up at 1:57 am??"

"I've... I've realized what I did and I wanted to apologize"

"You asked Larry didn't you?"

"I-I uh, yeah? *sigh* I'm sorry, I was so caught up with Ashley that I almost forgot about the love of my life, and I've been kind of a dick head ever since you got here, I'm sorry, I hope you can forgive me"

"Ya'know what, I'm just glad your acknowledging your mistakes, your many, many, many, mistakes" they chuckled after that sentence and told me to go back to bed as They were.

'Y/n's pov'

After that I at least knew that he didn't fuck Ashley's brains out. I slipped into my little sleeping bag before I heard another whisper from the stairs, once again it was Sal.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah" I whispered back

"Can you come sleep in my room, and can we maybe... cuddle, I can't sleep"

"Did you even try?"

"Yeah.... Before the talk"

"Oh my gosh, fine"

I whispered as I got out of my sleeping bag and followed him to his room. Ashley was sleeping in her sleeping bag on the floor so this also eased my suspicions of him fucking her brains out.

(Lol I'm never gonna let go of that fraise)

********************************************
(The morning)

'Larry's pov'

I went to wake up Todd, Neil, and Y/n but found y/n missing so I decided to wake up Sal and Ashley then we could all look for them but when I made my way to sals room I saw Sal and non-other-then the 'missing' y/n cuddled up with sal, him being the big spoon. I'm guessing Sal apologized to y/n and they were back on speaking-and supposedly cuddling-terms so I just woke up Ashley and told her to be quiet as to not wake up Sal and y/n.

Neil, Ashley, and I all waited for Todd to get out of bed before getting a few pizzas delivered for breakfast (don't judge them😌) and saving a few slices for Sal and Y/n. Ashley and I went outside and caught up a bit, giggles and chuckles here and there, scattered throughout the sentences. Most of them consisted of things about our daily life's and others were of high school and collage and how we were holding up with classes at the time.

'Y/n's pov'

I woke up to a warm feeling surrounding me and decided to keep my eyes closed and just relax.

I never knew that a sleeping bag was this comfortable, especially on the floor of Todd, and Neil's room.

Wait.... I don't even remember going back to their room. That means...

I finally decided to open my eyes and was greeted by an awake Sally face staring down at me.

"Mornin' (ur name for royalty, so like king, prince, queen, princess or something of the sort)"

'Shit, why is his morning voice so hot.'

"Mmm, morning Sally" I said as I snuggled back into his chest trying to hide my blush.

Sal let out a low chuckle and wrapped his arms back around me.
________________________________

~oOoOoOoOoOoOoHhHhHh fluffy ending! am I wrong?~

(1116 words)

~have a good rest of your night or day, thanks for reading this chapter, and see you later~