Ch.37 ~ why such a b*tch todd?

~once again ima apologize to the Travis simps, I still love you guys or gals or non-binary folk ect don't worry! <3~

________________________________
'Recap'

"Ok, well I guess you guys go and I'll tell him, I don't think it would be wise to have a lot of people over at the time of me telling him..."

"Alright but I'm staying outside the door"

"Same, just in case his dad gets violent"

"Alright"

'End of recap'

Sal and Larry both walked out of the door and I called into the living room:

"Mr.Phelps?"

After a few seconds he came out and said:

"Hey, what do you nee- wait, where you crying, *sigh* what did Travis do?"

"What, no, Travis didn't do anything..." I trailed off

"But?"

"Well, he kind of did, I think you might wanna see this, c'mon"

"Umm, ok?" He hesitantly obliged

As we were walking to Travis's room I glanced at the front door to see if I could make a run for it if anything escalated.

Once we got there I pointed to the Bathroom and said;

"I best be on my way though, I guess I'll see you around..."

And I was out.

We all walked back to Addison's apartments mournful and regretful. When we got there we rode the elevator with Sal to his floor before me and Larry went to the basement. Once we had gotten to our apartment we both separated and went to our rooms.

I knew if I had gotten onto any social media and saw Travis, smiling, in a picture with the friend group I would burst into more tears so I just decided to read a book.

That was until I got a call from Ashley.

"Uhh, hey ash... what's up?"

"Come to the room where the bologna incident happened, and bring Sal and Larry!"

"Umm, can I get an explanation first??"

"No, I'll explain later, just get up here!"

"Ok, I see you later."

"C'ya"

And with that I was off to gather Larry and Sal from their rooms.

Once we had gotten to the room we saw Ashley standing on a table along with a TV.

"Hey guys come look at this!"

"There's some kind of trash chute behind this painting"

"That's weird, this building doesn't have trash chutes..."