Ch.35 ~ 'still no answer?'

~GUYS!!! IVE MADE IT TO 35 CHAPTERS WITHOUT GOING COMPLETELY INSANE!!!!!~
________________________________

'Recap'

"THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU *gasp for air* thank you!!!!!"

At this point Sal was wide eyed and staring down at me.

"I didn't know a human being could go that long without air but ok! Also my pleasure!"

'End of recap'

Throughout the movie me and Sal would hold hands or lean on one and other.

********************************************

After the movie was over Sal drove us to a lake and got out leading me to a bench right beside the water, just enough to see small fish or tadpoles poking around for food.

" *gasp* there's fireflies!!" I said as I pointed a few out.

"There is, isn't there."

Just then a stray Maine Coon cat ran up to me, seeming to hide from something.

"Well, hey there kitty, whatcha trying to hide from?"

"Meoow"

"Oh shit..."

"Wtf, you could understand that!?!"

"Nah, but I do know if cats emphasize the o sound in meow it means that there trying to warn you of something or get your attention."

"So then what does the e mean?"

"It's usually just your cat trying to great you"

"So what do you think this cat is trying to warn us of?"

"I dont know, if I had to guess it would be a bigger cat or a large bird."

"Makes since."

"Yeah, I guess I'll just keep them hidden until they feel safe."

"Do they have a collar?"

"Hmm, doesn't look like it."

"How about any signs of injuries?"

"No, they don't, I checked that right after the meow with the emphasis on the o"

"Alright, I guess we don't have much of a choice, but if it-"

"They, if they"

"Yeah sorry, they, if they are a stray then I think it wouldn't hurt to bring them back to the apartments"

"They might kill coco though"

"Oh, yeah.... Put coco's cage up high where the cat can't reach her."

"Good idea"

And I continued to carefully run my fingers through the cats fluffy coat while talking to Sal. After a bit of talking the cat seemed more at ease so I tried to set them down and leave with Sal but the cat came back running to me.

"Well ok then, I guess your coming with us then."

I picked up the cat and got in the passenger side setting the cat on my lap and waiting for Sal to get into the car. Once he did get in the car we talked and he drove back to the apartments. Once we got there we went up to his room first. As the elevator was ascending we talked a bit:

"What do you plan on doing the rest of today?"

"I don't know, I'll probably just do some stuff with my dad, how about you?"

"Probably just hanging out with Larry and Travis"

"That's sounds like fun!"

"You can come down if you want, all four of us will have to be quiet though, since Lisa is probably tired"

"Ehh, I'm good, oh look, 4th floor, c'ya tomorrow-"

I had grabbed him by the wrist before quickly pecking his lips with mine and saying:

"Thanks for today, I really had fun! Oh, and I love you!" Before shoving him out of the elevator and rethinking my life decisions to see when I had gotten so bold all of the sudden.

Once the elevator got down to the basement level I walked my way into Larry, Lisa, and I's apartment. When I entered I saw lisa sitting on the couch alone.

"Hey, mom, where's Travis and Larry?"

"Oh, Well, Travis's dad called and asked if he was here so I said yes and he came to pick him up, and Larry's in his room!"

"Y-you... what"

"I told Travis's dad that he was here and he came to pick him up? Is there a problem with that?"

'YES, THERE FUCKING IS!!!' Is what I wanted to say but I knew I couldn't, for the sake of my promise to Travis and for the sake of my own life.

"Mmmm, n-no ma'am, there isn't, I.... I'm gonna go say hi to Larry and go to sleep, g-good night!"

"Night sweetie!"

And with that I walked to Larry's room. I knocked on the door and larry answered before pulling me in his room by the wrist.

"Wow wow wow wow, what the frickity frackity French fry's on a Friday morning was that for?"

" TRAVIS'S DAD-"

"Yes I know, mom told me, I'll find a way to get him out of the situation but for now we need to get sleep, goodnight."

"Oh, well good night then."

And like that I was off to my room.

********************************************
(Y'all are in 12th grade
2 weeks from graduation )

Oh how wrong I was that night, it had been a full 3 years and I still haven't been able to get Travis out of that situation. He was frequently beaten and would always come over to mine and Larry's and Lisa's apartment afterwards

Ashley and Larry were still together, so we're me and Sal, and Todd found himself a boyfriend, and Maple and Chugg started dating too. Travis was still Asexual so he was single.

It was about 6:50 on a Friday night and I decided to check up on him by texting.

Spam after spam after spam after spam after spam after spam after spam after spam and Travis still hadn't responded. It had been about 2 hours now and I was beginning to get worried because Travis never ignored my text messages and when he did it was only for like 10-20 minutes, never this long.

Larry burst into my room and shut the door behind him.

"Ummm, you good?"

"No! It's Travis! He's not answering me."

"He's not answering me either..."

"I texted Sal and he said that he wasn't answering him either"

"Maybe we should check on him..."

"Good idea!"

"Alright, go ahead and get in my car I'll go get Sal"

"Aye-aye captain!"

We giggled a bit and headed out separate ways.

________________________________

~what do you guys think happened to Travis?~

(1038 words)

~have a good rest of your night or day, thanks for reading this chapter, and see you later~