Prologue

⚠Mentions of SA⚠

The supernatural world is full of secrets and mysteries.

Alot of beings whom are scattered around the world posses their own special powers and unique races.

Between those were the 'Anodites' a race of beings that no one knew the origin off.

Said beings were able to manipulate the life force of their surroundings to use 'Mana' to cast spells and use 'magic'

A prophecy between those beings was very well known, a kid that would be born into their race. A kid that would be purely made out of energy destined to become the most powerful between them.

The prophecy was neglected by alot of the Andites, they had no idea that it was going to take place after thousands if years.

Then, there was Noah Stilinski and Claudia Gajos. Two of, if not the last, anodines on the face of earth. The entire race was whiped out due to hunters siding with supernatural creatures to take down the race that they considered a threat.

The couple were the last 2 Anodites and they believed that their race was about to end until they learned that Claudia was pregnant.

The woman gave birth to triplets with the absolute same appearance. The triplets were all boys. The first boy they called Mieczyslaw, the other they decided to call Stiles. The last was called Eli.

The kids grew up happily until their fifth birthday. The hunter family called 'The Argents' heard of the existence of 3 Anodites and the threat they posed was too huge for the family to ignore.

They managed to take the 3 young kids, who weren't yet able to use their power as they hadn't awakened their spark which meant that their power was dorment, and keep them hidden.

The ones who participated in turning the kids' life into a living hell, were Gerard Argent and his daughter Kate Argent.

The 2 broke the Hunter Code for the 3 kids. Not only did they take 3 supernaturals instead of killing them but they also attacked said supernaturals even tho it was against the code to attack unless the enemy was an adult who has hurt humans.

The 3 kids were taken to a hideout that no one knew off so the 2 adults could experiment on them and learn more about their kind.

At first it was normal experiments but the 2 Argents soon showed their true colors. They started torturing the three so they could use their powers for the 2 but the kids, who had no idea about their heritage, couldn't do anything.

Sooner or later, with all the experiments and torture, Stiles dropped dead to the ground in front of his 2 twins.

The 2 couldn't even mourn him before their torture continued. Even with everything that happened the remaining Stilinskis didn't give in to the 2 much to the adults' annoyance.

It was on the kids' sixth birthday when Eli gave up and followed his late brother.

Mieczyslaw ended up screaming at and insulting the 2 Argents, while mourning his twin, while strangled by both hands and legs with a seemingly unbreakable chain.

The Argents didn't like that so Kate, the woman who calling a sociopath would be an insult to sociopaths, took advantage of the kid's weakened state.

She assaulted the poor child, something she'd repeat years later to a man whom would be the only one there for Mieczyslaw, and offered her father to join.

The kid's life consisted of the same cycle of getting experimented on, tortured then assaulted everyday.

That went on for another 2 years until his body was weakened enough for his mother and father to track him down.

They were trying to use a traction spell to find their kids but Mieczyslaw's dorment magic was far too powerful to allow them to do that.

Once he was weakened enough, his parents manged to find him and take him away but not before Kate stuck a device into Claudia's back.

Mieczyslaw was taken to his home where he had all his scars checked on, they were beyond healing.

He had to live knowing that he's the only one remaining from his siblings but his parents promised him that they were going to be by his side no matter what.

However, that didn't really happen, his mother suffered from frontotemporal dementia, a shrinkage of the brain that leads to dementia and death.

She started blaming him and messing with her husband's mind, not that she wanted to, telling him that the kid is the reason she's dying.

She ended up passing on his 10th birthday. The kid was enough with how much he lost but he knew that he had no power over the dead.

He asked his father to refer to him as 'Stiles' as a way of paying homage to his late brother. The man did so, bitterly.

Once Claudia was dead, Noah's actions changed. The Sherrif became rather distant and barely talked to his son.

When he did he'd usually be drunk while blaming him for his mother and siblings' deaths. If he was drunk enough, the man would even smash a few of his empty bottles near his son to show his frustration.

Stiles was repeatedly wounded but he never complained, he even reached a point where he also believed that he was in fact the reason behind his family members' deaths.