Ch 13

A month passed by with the family all together, Stiles would call Scott and some of his pack members everyday but he didn't meet with them much.

It was on a Sunday while the three sat down both born werewolves having their breakfast while the turned werewolf Anodite was having his coffee.

His phone rang and he saw that it was Scott that was calling.

Eli and Derek turned to look at him with raised brows.

"It's Scott." Stiles said and the 2 nodded.

He immediately answered the phone putting it on speaker, too lazy to hold it to his ear.

Sc : Heyyy dude

St : Hey Scotty, calling me in the morning is unusual... any thing wrong?

Sc : No... Can you guys come to the pack loft today?

St : Yeah we're free, we'll be there in a few hours, good?

Sc : Yeah sure.

St : OK. See you dude

Sc : Bye Sti

Stiles turned of the phone and turned to look at his husband and son.

"Something is going on." Derek said.

"Yeah, and I hate it already." Stiles said back.

Derek nodded before wrapping his arms around his husband's waist pulling him closer to himself.

"I hate your flirting even more." Eli interrupted.

Stiles giggled and Derek just huffed before glaring at the two.

"Anyways I'll go get changed after I'm done checking something important, you two also get changed so we could understand what Scott wants us for." Stiles said.

The 2 didn't get the chance to say anything before Stiles dissappeared from the room.

"Where did he go? I can't sense him in the house." Eli stated.

"Yeah he isn't in the house but I have no idea where he would have gone... It's probably something related to Anodites it's none of our business Stiles wouldn't want us to interfere." Derek said.

A part of him was worried but he knew how Stiles would react, the younger man would be mad if Derek or Eli interfered as they'd probably end up injured.

"I'll ask him later." Eli mumbled to himself tho Derek seemed to catch it but he didn't say anything.

It took about an hour before Stiles was back home in his room getting dressed.

He wore the first outfit in front of him, black pants with a black hoodie and converse before rushing to the living room where his family was waiting for him.

"Sorry if I'm late-oh hey pup" Stiles said after Ali randomly hugged him.

"Tell your husband that I'm not interested in getting kicked out of the house." Eli said.

"I... Don't get it?" Stiles tilted his head.

"He was asking me why I don't have a 'lover' yet and why I haven't brought anyone home." Eli hissed.

"Ohhh... Derek please you know how teenage relationships end I don't need my son with relationship issues on the side." Stiles said.

"Yes your majesty." Derek said rolling his eyes.

"Cliché name but ok." Stiles shot back.

"Anyways, let's go to the pack!" Stiles said.

The 2 nodded before they 3 teleported into the middle of the loft.

"I had a fucking heart attack just now." Liam said, he had jumped on the first person sitting next to him, Theo.

"I'm getting suffocated here." Theo whined.

"Shut up, I'm not even that heavy." Liam spat.

Theo was about to answer before Stiles snapped his fingers, duct tape appeared over both their mouths.

"Enough arguing you two overgrown puppies." Stiles said.

The 2 rolled their eyes before Liam hugged Stiles and the other shook his hand when he noticed that Stiles wasn't comfortable enough to hug him too.

"So what is the reason that Scott told us to come here he sounded-... Serious." Stiles mumbled the last word.

Infront of him were two of his friends that he haven't seen in 15 years.

"Allison... Isaac." He spoke.

"Heyyy Stiles." Isaac said.

He sounded uncomfortable and so did Stiles. The werewolf stepped in front Stiles and was confused whether he should just say hi or also hug the Anodite.

Stiles' vision became dark as his breathing started becoming harder. Memories of the nogitsune, his father and friends death and Isaac leaving started flooding into his brain.

Every were-creature in the loft smelled the guilt, sadness and terror flooding out of Stiles' body.

"Sti... Calm down please." Derek said to his ear. The latter didn't even move an inch still frozen.

Derek sighed before his eyes glew a deep red colour, he roared slightly and Stiles eyes also turned their casual purple colour.

He fell to his knee before sighing and standing up with a grunt.

"Sorry der, hey Isaac how have you been." Stiles said, now focused on his friend.

"Yeah it's good, let's sit down to talk, you have a lot of cool stuff to explain." Isaac offered.

Stiles just nodded before the 2 sat down, Allison beside them.

"Hey, Allison." Stiles said.

"Stiles... Sorry I don't remember everything my memory is still hazy especially the memories with you I think the nogitsune did it." Allison said back.

"Oh... I'll see if I can help you with that." Stiles said.

His eyes glew a deep blue colour before he touched the woman's forehead. A few seconds passed before her eyes glew a similar colour and she passed out.

"She's getting her remaining memories back. The nogitsune messed with them enough to create a virtual wall to block them." Stiles explained, the rest of the room stared with Awe.

Stiles sat with Isaac and the rest of the pack, that entered the room a few minutes later, as he and Isaac talked about everything they did ever since Isaac left.

They were talking casually when a boy that seemed Eli's age appeared from the second floor.

"Hey guys... Who's that?" He asked pointing at Stiles.

"The name is Stiles Stilinski." Stiles introduced himself.

He suddenly appeared in front of the teen, startling him.

"A werewolf... Scott where did you find this puppy?" Stiles asked.

Scott was about to answer when they heard a low growl, Stiles turned to look at the teen and found his fangs out while his eyes glew a yellow colour.

"Oh you must be one of those 'bad wolves that don't appreciate compliments or nicknames' anyways I'm sorry if that offended you little wolf but don't just threaten someone you don't know." Stiles said.

He flashed his own purple eyes back, the teen stumbled back at the sight.

"Ok... I accept your apology I guess. I'm Alec." The boy introduced himself.

"Heh, nice name Alec." Stiles said ruffling his hair.

The latter huffed before blushing slightly and mumbling a thank you.

The 2 went back to the pack and sat down to continue talking, everyone just stared in confusion at the random scenery.

Stiles then immediately noticed the exchanged looks between his son and the teen he met a few minutes before.

He knew those specific states all too well "Well shit."