Prologue 3

Stiles' found the pack as his family, he even started getting along with the 2 Argents that had joined the pack but he still had issues with trusting them.

The pack fought a lot of enemies that threatened Beacon Hills and lost some friends on the way, those included Boyd and Erica.

Other vistims were many, between them were Stiles' childhood best friend 'Heather'. She was sacrificed due to being a virgin which is why Stiles blamed himself as the girl asked him to be the one to take her virginity but he, even though really uncomfortable, accepted but wasn't able to do that before she was kidnapped.

That incident took a toll on his mental health even more but it wasn't much compared to what followed.

His cancer was becoming worse and worse that the teen was on the verge of death, something that angered Derek to the point of screaming at the teen with some tears forming in his eyes.

Yet even with the sickness taking over his body; Scott, Stiles, and Allison did a surrogate sacrifice ritual to locate the Nemeton, which they needed to find in order to save their parents before they became sacrifices to increase the Darach's power.

In order to locate the Nemeton, the trio had to 'die' in ice cold water with Mistletoe and an object with personal meaning to their parents present in the water.

After they located the Nemeton, they were brought back to life, and resurrected. That was done by having the person who was to drown them in the water have some kind of emotional bond with them, and the emotional bond would allow them to bring that person back to life. It was Lydia that helped Stiles.

It was after that when the Nogitsune had possessed Stiles. As a Void Kitsune who fed on chaos, strife, and pain, the Nogitsune used Stiles' body to create the very feelings in others that he needed as sustenance to increase his power, and used the Nogitsune flies that he could produce from his body to infect others with anger in order to create more chaos, purposely distracting the McCall Pack to the point where they would be too overwhelmed to interfere with his plans.

During that time his strength increased greatly due to all the pain and strife in Stiles' own body and mind.

The Nogitsune, then started using his then-limited control over Stiles to commit acts of chaos, strife, and pain that killed multiple people over the span of several weeks.

After eventually amassing enough power to leave Stiles' body and create his own human body that was identical to Stiles, he went on to attempt to force Stiles to kill himself, claiming to end the game if he did so.

However, when Stiles, Scott, Lydia, and Kira Yukimura finally saw through the illusions he had created around them, they were able to fight back.

They eventually defeated the Nogitsune after Scott gave him the Bite, weakening him enough for Kira to stab him with her katana, turning his vessel to dust and once again reverting him back to fly form, which was trapped in a box made of the wood of the Nemeton before it was cut down, where he remains to this day.

Before his demise tho, the nogitsune managed to force Stiles mind to see him stabbing his own father alongside Allison and Aiden. He made the teen believe that he was the one murdering the 100 people that the nogitsune was responsible for.

After it's defeat, Stiles buried his last blood relative alongside Allison, the Argent that he had grown to see as a sister after noticing her similarities with Eli, and Aiden, whom he wasn't that close with but was still guilty for his demise.

Tho it all seemed bad, there was one kind of great outcome of his possession. Kitsunes had extraordinary healing factors so by possessing Stiles' body the nogitsune, who's power was greatly amplified by Stiles' emotions, unconsciously healed the teen.

Stiles' health was coming back but he wasn't as happy as he should have been, how could he be happy when the price of his health was the death of a hundred and three people which included his father, best friend, and packmate?

After than incident, Stiles relation with the pack became slightly shaky but he still tried to be there for them.

Isaac and Mr-Argent left to France but the latter returned later on. Stiles blamed himself for the loss of the two.

The pack still stood with Stiles but that didn't mean that he didn't notice the looks of terror in their faces especially after the nogitsune affected his voice, the teen now spoke with a raspy voice similar to that of the Nogitsune.

Stiles had dated Cora Hale for a short time but the latter moved away and they broke up. The teen seemed to be attracted to Hales tho as he started dating another Hale called Malia, the daughter of Peter.

They started dating after Stiles helped save her and turn her back into her human form but their relationship didn't last long, just like his relationship with the pack.

One of Stiles' other childhood friends called Theo Raekem came back to Beacon Hills wanting to break the Pack bond that the McCall pack had.

He knew that Stiles was the one to worry about so he decided to manipulate the teen as fast as possible.

It didn't work for him much until he 'confessed his love to stiles'. The 2 started dating, something that Stiles grew to regret.

Not a long time after, Donovan attacked Stiles and threatened to murder him and his remaining friends.

Stiles was forced to kill the man, Theo knew that and manipulated Scott into believing that Stiles killed the man even tho the teen could've just ran away.

That caused Stiles and Scott to get into a fight as the latter was extremely against killing.

After their argument, the pack stopped talking to Stiles, the teen was left behind without anyone except the one man that seemed to never give up on him, Derek.

It wasn't long before the pack learned the truth and took down Theo then apologized to Stiles. The teen welcomed his pack back with open arms even after noticing that they were still weird around him.

Tho the teen didn't seem to catch a break, it wasn't long after that when the teen was 'erased from existence' with only 2 people remembering him.

The only ones who had any memory of the teen were Derek Hale and Lydia Martin. The 2 worked together to bring back their beloved 'human'.

When doing that, Stiles mother was 'resurrected'. The slight amount of spark energy inside her finally activated Stiles' spark.

His pack got him back and he was fine... except the glowing blue diamond shape that appeared on his back out of nowhere.