Ch 1

A/N : Stiles' powers are like that of Gwen Tennyson of Ben 10 since I like both chrecters so why not. The spells used are all from real TV shows mostly Ben 10 too.

Stiles had all of his stuff ready and he was on his way back to Beacon Hills to check on his husband and understand what happened.

He was in the cave that he had lived in for the past 10 years, a cave where he could communicate with the dead Anodites.

The cave was just a normal cave to other beings, Anodites on the other hand could reach a library which contains all types of magic training and spells.

Stiles, whom had enchanted a book to fit everything he wanted to write, had written every single thing on the other books to keep it in case.

He had said book alongside his kid's presents and his personal magical artifacts inside his backpack.

He was leaving the cave when an Anodites appeared in from of him.

"Leaving already?" Asked the Anodite.

"Yeah, my husband and son were in danger. The spell I casted should have kept them safe from anything, someone must have messed with it." Stiles answered.

During his speech, 4 more Anodites appeared all surrounding him in a circle.

"That's awful! I wonder who would have done such a thing." An Anodite said.

Stiles only nodded before walking away, he was a few feet away from the Anodites when he felt danger beside him.

He jumped in the air and blasted an Anodite, who attacked him with a mana blast, with a similar mana blast.

Normal Anodites magic is pink, Stiles was blue tho showing the huge gap in power between him and others of his race.

"Attacking me from behind? I'm guessing you had forgotten I was turned to a wolf and could sense you." Stiles mocked.

Another Anodites rushed at him to blast him but Stiles jumped away before flashing his eyes, glowing purple.

He roared at said Anodite before jumping next to her and blasting her away.

"Stiles Stilinski, the first violet wolf, the miracle chosen child, the last remaining pure blooded Anodite. Let down your guard and remain here." A 'wise' old Anodite spoke.

"Don't try to butter me up you ghost. Anodites take the powers of the other Anodites they defeat and I won't allow any of you to touch my powers, not that you can defeat me." Stiles spat.

The Anodites seemed annoyed, they all blasted him with continuous blasts and a few managed to nearly hit him before he shielded himself with a mana shield.

He huffed slightly before jumping away out of the cave and hovering in the air. The Anodites, who couldn't leave the cave otherwise they'd cease to exist, stood at the end of the cave.

"Running away? Coward!" An Anodite spoke.

"Not really but if you plan on taking my powers then the entire world will be in danger and, knowing how power hungry one could be, you'd definitely try to take my son's mana too. I'd rather be called a coward then put him in danger." Stiles stated.

The cave was present for millennias, it was used by thousands of dead of Anodites but those beings posed a threat to the world especially if they found a way to exist outside the cave with a body.

"I apologize" Stiles said.

Before anyone could question anything, he blasted the rocks surrounding the cave causing it to crash down.

"You won't put my son in danger." he mumbled.

He went to the airport and got into his flight to head back to his home. It wasn't a long flight before he arrived there.

He rushed towards the hospital, once he was there he froze slightly.

"Couldn't I just teleport here?" he questioned himself.

He rolled his eyes with a sigh before opening the door and heading to the front desk woman.

"Hello ma'am, may I know where Derek Hale is?" Asked Stiles.

"Do you share any relation with the patient?" Asked the woman.

Stiles simply raised his hand showing the marriage ring he had, the name 'Derek Hale' was curved to it in a cursive writing.

"Oh you're married?! Derek Hale is in the fifth room on the second floor." The woman spoke.

Stiles nodded and mumbled a 'thank you' before rushing towards said room not even bothering to wait for the elevator.

It was less than a minute before he was outside the door sighing quietly. He sensed his son's presence ever since he entered the hospital and now the only separating him from his remaining family members is a white door.

He slightly knocked on the door and managed to hear a faint 'come in'. He gulped the anxiousness away and opened the door then slowly entered.

His son was staring his way, his eyes slightly widened seeing the older man. Stiles walked until he was standing a few inches away from the teen.

"Hello, Eli." Stiles spoke.

He wanted to say more, he wanted to crush the boy with a bone shattering hug but he knew that he couldn't. He knew that he wasn't a father that's worth replying to.

"Stiles." Eli slightly spoke.

Stiles felt like tears were starting to form in his eyes yet he wasn't sure whether it was because he just heard his son's voice or because he was called Stiles instead of 'Papa', oh how he missed his son calling him that while they played around the house.

"How are you kiddo?" Stiles managed to ask.

He had no idea how to have that conversation, he just spoke trying to hold back the urge of hugging his son and crying on his shoulder while taking in his scent, he missed his little wolf.

"Oh you know, great. My father is between life and death while my other I'm just seeing now after not hearing a word from for 10 years." Eli spat

Stiles felt his world slightly shatter but he still didn't show any emotion, he wasn't going to panick nor fall apart in front of Eli.

"Speaking of my missing father, why are you here?" Eli questioned.

"I came to check on you two, I sensed Derek getting burnt and you panicking and getting hurt as well." Stiles said in a low voice.

"Good thing you managed to notice and remember us, thought you gave up on both of us 10 fucking years ago." Eli said, his tone slightly getting higher.

Stiles was a little overwhelmed with the amount of sadness and anger he felt his son going through, he sighed slightly before putting his hand on Eli's shoulder.

"I cared for you, I care for you, I'll always care for you. I can't imagine a life without you two."