Ch 11

Derek and Eli were leaching to the car when Stiles spoke.

"Can't I just teleport us there?" Stiles offered.

Once he heard that, Eli immediately went back to stand next to Stiles with a grin.

"Babe, it's better if you don't rely much on your powers. You never know when some random being appears to hunt you down, you'll need your powers then." Derek warned.

"Der, I have enough power to stay awake for months straight. Do you really think that a teleportation would affect me that much?" Stiles giggled.

Derek rolled his eyes and just sighed in defeat before going to stand next to the two.

He kissed Stiles neck, and the latter shivered.

"I'm gagging, on the inside." Eli mumbled high enough for the two to hear.

"Stop being so dramatic." Derek glared at the teen.

Eli stuck out his tongue and Stiles sighed. A mana dome surrounded them as they appeared beside the lack loft.

"This shit is cool no matter how many times you do it." Eli said in awe

"Abeo Exorior" Stiles said with a smile, the two looked at him with confusion.

"It's the name of the spell." Stiles exclaimed.

"You didn't say it while teleporting us here tho?" Eli asked.

"When you control your powers enough, you'd be able to cast some spells without verbal incantations." Stiles noted.

The 2 nodded in understanding and awe, they then headed to the loft. Stiles stood still confusing the two.

"Invisibilis corpus" Stiles mumbled.

Suddenly his body disappeared, Eli's eyes widened as he looked around for his father.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned look at the presence but found nothing.

"Body invisibility spell, I don't use it often thus I still need an incantation to cast it." Stiles voice speared.

"So fucking cool!" Eli cooed.

"Yeah thank you but how about we watch our language?" Stiles said.

Eli slightly flushed before nodding his head, Derek watched the entire interaction in fascination a smile splattered on his face.

"You two enter, I'll follow and then suddenly appear. We love a dramatic entrance." Stiles giggled.

"Yes sir!" Eli giggled back with a salute.

Derek simply nodded before the two entered the loft, luckily most of the pack were sitting in the living room with a movie playing on the TV.

"Heh Derek, Eli. You didn't tell us you were coming!" Scott was the first to speak.

"Not that it's not a pleasant surprise but yeah I'm shocked." Peter spoke with his sadistic smirk.

'Why's he here?' Stiles asked himself.

"There's... Someone else in here. A presence but it's weird and familiar." Malia said.

She stood up and started sniffing around to find who it was. Suddenly she was tackled in someone's arms.

She tried to break free but a firm grip held her tight. The presence hugged her and she melted into a hug as if it was something she was used to.

"You know... I'm sad you didn't recognize me. How could you betray your ex-boyfriend and all time best friend!" Stiles mumbled.

The spell wore off and everyone's eyes widened at the sight.

"Stiles!?" Scott practically shouted.

He rushed at the man and took him in a bone crushing hug, Malia was standing next to them still startled.

"Hey dude, missed you too." Stiles mumbled.

Scott didn't say anything just suffocating the other man in his arms.

A few minutes passed by and Scott let go, a wide grin on his face.

Before Stiles could return the grin he was attacked in another hug by Malia herself.

"Say a word and I'll rip your throat out, asshole." She mumbled.

"Yeah ok I'm definitely not under threat here." Stiles chuckled.

Once Malia let go, she punched him in the stomach and he slightly winced.

"That's for leaving us behind and never calling nor anything." Malia stated.

"I deserve that." Stiles said back with a smile.

He went to talk to every pack member present in the room, which weren't alot.

The only pack members in the room were Scott, Malia, Lydia, Theo, Jackson, Chris and Peter.

He said hi to Lydia with a short hug, he had a handshake with the other 3 slightly wincing when Peter and Chris had any form of contact with his hand something that Eli picked on immediately.

They sat down, after Stiles whined that they were watching Star Wars without him, and had a rather short chat about why Stiles had left.

He explained the small parts, those including the reason he couldn't call and the reason he came back, and everyone seemed to understand his reasoning.

Stiles noticed Theo being more casual and comfortable around the pack, a sad smile crept to his lips watching his ex.

Stiles was about to continue when he heard a gaping sound, he turned around and found a very familiar face standing at the door with another not so familiar one.

"Stiles?!"

"Liam!" Stiles screeched back.

It wasn't a second before he had the younger man in his arms, the latter crushing him with his body weight.

"Oh my God, where have you been we fucking missed you so much! Alot has happened in the last 10 years, you never even called I thought you were dead without me and that's absolute betrayel!" Liam barraged him.

"Yeah yeah I'll explain everything, watch your language tho." Stiles threatened, still holding the beta in his hands.

"Im an adult now." Liam said, rolling his eyes.

"Still my illegally adopted child." Stiles said with a shrug.

Liam just chuckled before letting the man free, Stiles turned to look at the unfamiliar woman standing next to Liam.

"You must be a kitsune." Stiles said with a perfect Korean accent.

"Yeah, my name is Hikari Zhang. You are Stiles Stilinski right? Liam always talks about you." She said back.

Stiles nodded his head and smiled at the woman sticking his hand out for a handshake.

She gladly shook his hand and Liam hugged him once again startling the man.

"Possessive much?" Stiles giggled.

"Meh, you were my illegally adopted father first so it's not like anyone can compare." Liam said shrugging his shoulders.

They heard a soft growl from behind, Stiles tired to look at the sound only to find Derek holding back his laughter.

Eli on the other hand had his eyes slightly glowing. Stiles smiled at the teen much to the latter's satisfaction.

"Now how about we sit down so I can explain everything?" Stiles suggested.

"Yeah, let's do that."