Prologue 2

Cancer

Stiles' life with his dad remained the same, the man loved his son but he still daily blamed him for his family's deaths.

Stiles entered school and wasn't exactly the most popular person there. He did became friends with some people tho.

From those were a guy called Scott McCall and another boy called Harry which was an orphan that lost his parents due to a car accident.

Stiles was happy with his 2 friends seeing Scott as a brother but considering Harry something special.

Sooner or later Harry confessed his love to Stiles and the latter showed that he shared the same feelings towards his friends.

They started dating and kept if hidden from everyone but Scott and of course the sherif. Stiles was showing signs of sickness but he didn't seem to care much.

They dated for three years but on their third year anniversary, the 2 decided to meet in the woods, a place where the 2 were fascinated by.

Harry was the first to get there and wait for his boyfriend unaware that it was the last time they'd meet there.

During that day, the Hale Family Fire took place but the infamous Talia Hale managed to survive and follow Kate Argent to take her down even if it was the last thing she'd do.

She was about to bite Kate and murder her for what she had done to her family but Kate found Harry and held him as a human shield.

The teen was the one bitten while Kate ran away. Talia was full of guilt that any werewolf near or far would notice it.

Stiles saw what happened and checked on his boyfriend only to see the latter dying in his arms.

Talia was also taking her last breath, she apologized to Stiles and the latter, even tho he was trying hard not to shout hard enough that the entire sound would hear him, told her that it was okay and that it wasn't her fault.

His boyfriend took his last breath and Talia was following him. Before she died she asked Stiles if he'd like the bite to keep himself safe but the latter rejected it.

She understood that and fell to the ground dead but before she was done for she gave Stiles two rings.

'Please, give them to my son those are my mine and my husband's. I'm sure my son will be just like me, you two would hopefully get along... You are Claudia's kid after all' Is all he could catch from what the woman said.

Stiles buried the woman's body, he knew better than telling anyone that she died so that he wouldn't be the one to blame.

His boyfriend was also buried and he alongside his best friend were two of the first people in the funeral of their beloved third member of the group.

From that day on, Stiles' started changing more and more. He'd stay alone in his house and missing out on school much to his father's dissatisfaction.

As time passed by he started becoming more and more sick, something that confused his father and remaining best friend.

When Noah took his son to the hospital to check what was wrong with the kid, they learned that he had cancer.

Stiles kept that from his best friend not wanting him to worry about loosing another best friend.

It was when Stiles and his friend were 16 when their new adventure started and stiles hoped that he didn't even start that adventure of his.

He and Scott went to the same forest that his last boyfriend was killed in. They wanted to check a dead body that Stiles had heard of.

There; Scott was bitten by Peter Hale, the brother of the woman that murdered his boyfriend.

Said bite turned Scott into a werewolf. From that day on, Stiles and his friend started their journey with all kinds of supernatural creatures and events.

Stiles hated being a part of said events wanting to remain a human, unaware to him he and his beloved father were 2 of the last remaining of a race of supernatural beings.

The 2 friends stood together even after Scott created his own pack and even had his own beta.

Stiles, even though was thought to be the only human, was one of the most respected members of the pack, not because of any strength but because of his brain and lovable personality.

Between the pack members was a certain Derek Hale, Stiles knew the boy as Talia's son but he couldn't get himself to give the man the rings.

Stiles' health was becoming worse by the second but he still never told anyone about it.

During the first year after Scott was bitten, Stiles was also forcefully bitten by Peter Hale.

He hated that but a part of him was happy believing that the healing ability, that the werewolf bite provided, would save him from his cancer.

Much to his disappointment, the bite seemed to be useless. Something that happened because his spark was keeping the bite from affecting him and his body.

Time passed by and the teen's health was becoming visibly worse. He was casually taken to hospitals by his father, he even started passing out at random moments, something that he blamed on being exhausted because of school.

His spark, even tho dorment, was concealing his lies so none of the pack noticed them, except one Hale.

Derek never knew why he cared about the teen at first, all he knew is that he hated Stiles dating Cora, then Malia, then Lydia and even being flirty with some other people.

Derek for some reason despised all of them, but he more hated Stiles' lies.

When he asked the teen what was happening with him Stiles tried to hide it and lie but Derek didn't bother to act as if he fell for his lies.

He convinced Stiles to tell him and once the latter did, Derek offered him the bite, something that gave Stiles Déjà-vu to the man's mom and uncle.

Stiles rejected it even though a part of his was telling him that the man was obviously caring about him and his health.