Ch 7

Stiles and Derek disappeared into their rooms and their voice wasn't heard, by Eli at least, for a few hours.

"I missed you, Sti." Derek said to his husband that was laying on him with nothing but underwear.

"The only thing I miss is the ability to walk that I just lost." Stiles whined.

"It wasn't that bad." Derek shot back.

Stiles eyes glew a light blue colour as a way of threatening. Derek flashed his red eyes back.

"Now now Mr. True Alpha, those eyes are rather hot on you" Stiles teased as he slowly sat up.

He was now sitting on top of the werewolf, his hands capturing his husband's.

"Look at who can't walk." Derek giggled.

"Don't use sarcasm on me, mister." Stiles said slightly moving his down to meet his husband's mouth.

"Or what? Will yo-" Derek was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Stiles looked at the door and sensed his son standing outside.

He jumped of Derek and put his clothes on.

"Come in, kiddo." Stiles said.

He was sitting on the bed while Derek, who was covered in the bed sheets, was laying down with a book in hand.

Eli stepped into the room and he immediately felt like leaving once he understood what was happening.

"What is it, Elias?" Stiles asked.

"Uhm I'm hungry and the breakfast you made was delicious so I was wondering if you could make me something to eat... Please?" Eli asked slightly blushing in embarrassment.

"Yeah sure! Can I take a shower first tho?" Stiles asked.

Eli just nodded slightly and stiles smiled. He opened Derek's closet and took a hoodie with sweatpants and underwear before going to the bathroom.

Eli and Derek were the only ones left in the room, Eli's eyes glew their usual yellow colour and Derek looked at him with slight confusion.

"Don't touch my papa, ever again." Eli threatened.

Derek slightly giggled at what he heard, he nodded his head obviously being sarcastic.

"Weren't you mad at him like yesterday?" Derek mocked

Eli rolled his eyes and left the room, on his way out Derek noticed a hint of purple in his son's eyes.

"What the hell?" Derek asked himself.

A few minutes later, Stiles left the bathroom. He looked at the bed and saw his husband looking confused.

"What's wrong, Der?" Stiles asked.

"Eli... His eyes slightly glew purple." Derek stated.

Stiles, who was organizing the mess beside the bed, froze. He turned to look at his husband and the latter stared back.

"Wait, purple as in like this purple?" Stiles asked flashing his own eyes.

Derek nodded his head and stiles sighed before sitting down.

"His wolf might be reacting to my spark. It might activate his spark too." Stiles answered.

"Wait! Eli has the spark?" Derek asked.

"Der, every Anodite has the spark, we just need to activate it. I've learned ALOT about Anodites but you'll have to wait... I'm not able to tell you now." Stiles spoke.

"Fine, as long as you and Eli are ok I'll wait but once it causes any form of harm on any of you you'll tell me everything, deal?" Derek asked.

Stiles nodded, he gave his husband a small peck before leaving the room and heading to the kitchen where his son was waiting.

"So kid, what would you like to eat?" Stiles asked.

"Anything dad doesn't like." Eli said holding back a giggle.

"Ohh I see, well let's see. Your dad hates tomatoes... Tomato soup!" Stiles said.

"Yeaah!" His son screamed back.

Stiles immediately started cooking. It took about half an hour and once he was done he called the werewolf.

Derek went to the kitchen and found the two sitting so he sat next to them.

"...Tomato Soup." Derek said.

"Of course babe, your favorite." Stiles smiled.

"Oh come on, you're responsible for this aren't you?" Derek said pointing at his son.

"Acusing your son? Not a great example of a father." Eli said.

Derek rolled his eyes playfully then focused on Stiles, he gave the man the closest thing to puppy eyes he could do.

"Don't. You look like an overgrown kicked puppy and it's attacking my soul. I'll make you something else, would you like a Quesadilla?" Stiles gave in.

"Yes please, thank you Sti." Derek said giving the man a kiss.

Stiles kissed him back before standing up and preparing the meal.

Derek turned to look at Eli and saw the boy glaring at him, Derek stuck out his tongue. Stiles noticed that.

"Very mature, Hale." Stiles Spoke.

"Yeah, very mature dad." Eli added.

"I feel threatened." Derek confessed.

Stiles made a plate float next to Derek then put Quesadilla on it. He opened the refrigerator and closed it after a few seconds.

"Do you have nothing but sodas and alcohol?" Stiles asked.

"Not really. You're the healthy one, babe." Derek smirked.

Stiles glared at him and then walked slowly towards the man. He sat on his lap and put a leg around each side of his waist before holding his hands together.

"I'm going to murder you someday, Sourwolf" Stiles warned.

"If you'd look as hot as you do right now, I'd accept death like an old friend." Derek smirked.

"Ok Harry Potter rip off?" Eli interrupted.

"Nah, that's Stiles." Derek giggled.

"I-, why am I even married to you?" Stiles asked no one in particular.

"Cause you loove me." Derek confessed.

"I wish I don't." Stiles shot back.

Derek playfully rolled his eyes before he tried to kiss Stiles. The younger man dodged the kiss and his eyes glew their usual baby blue.

Glowing blue handcuffs appeared around Derek's hands and Stiles stood up.

"Let's just say a punishment for not calling me? That has nothing to do with now but I'm still mad. Now eat, also don't try to break them you'll end up unsuccessful." Stiles said.

He sat back next to Eli and the latter smiled at him. He cuddled to Stiles' side and the man smiled, a sad smile realising that he could have shown this affection to his son before but then he remembered... that day. Oh how he hated those wolves and his powers.

Derek glared at the two as he struggled to eat with his hands in that condition. The two stuck their tongues at him.

"Very mature."