Ch 12

It took hours until Stiles was done talking to his packmates, he did notice that Eli looked a slightly disappointed tho.

Once done, Stiles said his goodbyes before teleporting his family and himself back to their home.

"That was refreshing, you guys hungry?" Stiles asked.

"I'll just ordered something, Sti." Derek mumbled.

He wrapped his hands around Stiles waist and buried his head in the latter's neck.

"Nope, you guys had pizza yesterday. I'll make something healthy. You both go take a shower while I finish here." Stiles said.

"Yes sir." Derek mumbled rolling his eyes.

He went to his room to take a shower, Eli remained behind watching his father cooking.

A few moments later, Stiles turned to look at the teen with a smile.

"Something wrong pup?" Stiles asked.

Eli felt a shiver hearing the nickname but he smiled back.

"Well I noticed that you get really uncomfortable when anyone touches you except dad, me, Malia, Lydia and Liam.. Why is that?" Eli questioned.

Stiles froze in place, the wooden spoon in his hand falling into the pot and his breath getting stuck in his lungs.

"No pup nothing you're just overreacting or something." Stiles tried to lie.

"Your heartbeat is kind of steady but you're visibly obviously lying also I can smell the panic around you." Eli said slightly angered.

"Eli please, drop this discussion." Stiles stuttered.

"No! Why wouldn't you tell me? I'm your son you're supposed to trust me?!" Eli screamed.

"Elias stop!" Stiles literally roared, his eyes glowing a deep purple colour.

Eli stumbled back staring at his father with fear in his eyes. Seeing the emotions in the teen's eyes, Stiles also stumbled back.

"E-eli... I'm sorry" Stiles mumbled.

Eli was about to talk when Stiles disappeared from the room.

Derek rushed back into the kitchen, after hearing Stiles' voice, only to find his teenage son frozen in his place.

"What's wrong pup... Where's your papa?" Derek asked, obviously worried.

"I-I was just asking him about why he was acting weird whenever anyone touched him... H-he snapped at me and just disappeared." Eli mumbled with a hint of sadness and guilt.

"Oh my God Eli, I'm sure Stiles was just reminded of what happened... Don't blame him pup." Derek assurer his son.

"But why? Why in the world did he shout at me? I've never seen him like that." Eli questioned.

Derek sighed as he sat down, he then signaled to his son to sit next to him.

He explained what Stiles had gone through, every single thing that happened not allowing the teen to even interrupt him with a question.

"Where could papa go?" Eli asked shakily.

"He always sits on the roof and just remains there for hours until he's ok when something like this happens." Derek shot back

"Ok." Eli said rather dryly

He rushed to the roof, in front of him was his father sitting on the edge not even moving.

He walked towards Stiles and noticed the sadness and guilt radiating of him, it was overwhelming.

"Hey, pup." Stiles mumbled.