Ch 2

Eli looked at his father, who was barely taller than him but still tall enough for the teen to slightly lift his head up, and huffed.

He moved away from Stiles' hands and the latter sighed but still smiled at him, a smile so tender Eli felt his heart melt.

"How's Der?" Stiles asked.

Eli slightly froze, he hadn't heard anyone calling Derek that name except Stiles, hearing it again made him feel slightly happy.

"He's burnt really bad from Parrish's fire. He isn't healing and I can't do anything not even take his pain away I don't know how." Eli said

Guilt was radiating from the teen and Stiles hated that, he knew that the kid had really taken after him especially in how he expressed his emotions.

Stiles pat his kid's head slightly and smiled at him before turning his attention to his husband. He looked at the man and saw how he was as black as a coal making Stiles shiver slightly.

"Why and how did Parish burn him?" Stiles asked.

"Dad allowed him to, he was holding down the demon so Parrish could burn it." Eli mumbled only high enough for Stiles to hear.

"Demon?" Stiles questioned.

"Yeah that fox thing...Nogitsune i think." Eli answered.

"The Nogitsune came back?! Why the hell did no one tell me about that?" Stiles practically shouted.

Eli was slightly taken back by the tone and Stiles immediately noticed it and froze slightly before sighing.

"Sorry kiddo, I'm just confused why they wouldn't call me. I would have helped take it down without this happening to Derek." Stiles apologized.

"It's... Fine." Eli shot back still seemingly uncomfortable.

"You fucking self sacrificing wolf. How dare you do such a thing without even asking me for help?" Stiles mumbled under his breath obviously not expecting an answer.

His eyes glew a deep blue colour and Eli looked at him in confusion, the only parts of the eye that would glow would usually be the iris not the entire eye.

Stiles held his husband's hand between his 2 hands. The younger's hands glew a light blue colour.

Eli's eyes widened as he saw his dad's body slowly healing, it was like the burns were never there to begin with. About 2 minutes passed by before Stiles let go of Derek's hand.

"Y-you healed him!" Eli cooed.

"Yeah, why did you think I was gone for the last 10 years?" Stiles shot back.

Eli just tilted his head in confusion, Stiles smiled at the scene remembering himself whenever he gave the confused puppy look.

"I was learning how to use my powers, safely." Stiles explained.

"You could have done that without leaving me and dad behind." Eli said, his cold tone coming back.

Stiles wanted to argue but he saw Derek opening his eyes and he immediately focused on him, Eli did the same.

Derek groaned before looking around the room in confusion before his eyes set on Eli.

"Eli?" Derek wondered.

"Dad!" His son shot back.

It took a second before Eli was in his father's hands, Stiles watched the scene with a small smile. He was happy that he just saw that but a part of him wasn't, a part of him wanted that hug, the same hug that Derek got from their kid.

Eli remained nuzzled in his father's hands for a few minutes before Derek sat down properly.

He sensed another presence in the room and tilted his head only for his eyes to widen.

"S-Stiles?! Is that you?" Derek asked.

Of course it was Stiles, he still looked the same, except the slightly longer hair that was barely noticeable. He had not a single wrinkle his skin still perfect and like that of a young adult.

"Hey, sourwolf." Stiles welcomed.

Derek didn't wait a second before jumping from the dead and taking his husband in his arms.

"I missed you, alot more than you can ever imagine." Derek mumbled.

"I know Der, I'm sorry. I missed you alot too." Stiles said back.

Derek was holding back his tears, Stiles showed no emotions and stayed calm not wanting to make a scene in front of his husband and son.

Derek was so relieved taking in his mate's scent. He held Stiles and the latter wrapped his legs around the former's waist.

Derek sat down on the bed with Stiles above him, the Stilinski giggled slightly. A sound that both Hale's melted because of.

He took Derek's lips in his and the letter returned the kiss with passion. It wasn't something huge just a small kiss yet one full of years of stored hidden love.

Once they parted away, Stiles looked at his mate before hugging him again.

Derek looked at Eli and saw the teen standing awkwardly while slightly blushing.

He motioned for his son to step forward and the latter did exactly just that. Derek opened an arm and Eli immediately hugged his side.

He was about to wrap a hand about Stiles but once he met eyes with him, he started moving his hand away.

Stiles smiled, a sad smile tho, before unwrapping one of his hands and taking Eli into it.

"I missed you, pup." Stiles confessed.

Eli, once again, froze after hearing his favorite childhood nickname coming out of Stiles' mouth.

"I-I missed you... too" Eli stuttered.

Stiles smiled at him before kissing his forehead, much to the latter's happiness. He let go of Derek, he was still sitting on his lap.

He took of his backpack and put it next to Derek and himself on the hospital bed.

Derek took that to his advantage and buried his face in Stiles' neck slowly scent marking him.

"Possessive much?" Stiles giggled.

"Mhmm." Derek mumbled back.

"Yuck, control yourself dad." Eli groaned.

Derek just looked at him and rolled his eyes, Stiles giggled again.

"We have alot to catch up on, but first-" Stiles was cut off by a rather familiar voice.

The door smashed open suddenly

"Stiles!"

"...Lydia."