Ch 16

Ever since the incident with Kate, Eli stopped going near anyone in the pack especially with Chris and Allison's presence.

Derek found out about everything and was more than ok with what Stiles had done to the were-jaguar.

The 3 remained together with Eli sticking to Stiles as much as possible finding comfort in the father that saved him, not that it meant he hated Derek or anything.

A months passed by in the same way, Stiles finally decided to break the shell that was built around the three of them.

And where and when did he decide to do that? Obviously at the dinner table in the middle of their kitchen.

"Eli, you know when Kate took you. Do you remember how you warned me?" Stiles opened the conversation.

He notice the 2 flinching at the mention of Kate, Eli then nodded his head.

"When that happened, you broke the layer surrounding your Spark temporarily. If you checked your back you'd notice that it's just like it was before that." Stiles said.

Eli nodded, he had checked to see if he did unlock his spark but he was disappointed to find that it was nowhere to be found.

"That's becuase once an Anodite activated their spark, they'll need another Anodite to keep it permanent for them. I had unlocked my spark after the nogitsune healed my cancer but I couldn't use it due to the lack of an Anodite. When mom was brought back temporarily, my spark reacted to it and it finally allowed my powers to show." Stiles explained.

"So you plan on turning me to an Anodite? That would be really cool!" Eli cooed as he stood up in excitement.

"Eli, continue eating please. Yes I will keep your spark activated permenanrly but you're not to use your mana unless me or dad are around. It's really dangerous and the only way to control it completely is if you find your mate which isn't that hard but at the same time isn't the easiasnt task out there." Stiles added.

Eli nodded in excitement and Stiles sighed before breaking a smile then standing.

"Mind taking of your shirt?" Stiles asked

Eli shook his head before he practically tore his black shirt of and tossed it to Derek that was watching with interest.

Stiles kneeled bahind the teen and touched his back causing the latter to wince due to the coldness.

A few seconds passed without anything before Stiles eyes turned blue, the entire room started shaking and yellow with a mix of blue energy, that seemed like a twirling fog, appeared around the two.

Eli's eyes glew a deep yellow with some blue sparks around them and his blue hair stream did the same as he screamed in pain for a few seconds.

Every object in the room started twirling around before everything fell into silence.

All the floating objects fell to the ground as the atmosphere calmed down. Eli passed out completely as a yellow diamond shape was slowly carved into his back.

Nearly a minute passed by and the diamond was finally done. It was a glowing yellow diamond with a blue energy orb in the middle.

"Is he ok?" Derek asked as he looked at his beloved boys

"Don't worry big guy, I'll take him to his room. Meet me in ours in a few minutes." Stiles ordered before disappearing from the room.

"How could I say no to that?" Derek smirked before rushing to his room.

Stiles tucked in the pup before kissing his forehead and teleporting to his room only to find Derek sitting on the bed with a smirk.

"Hey big guy, we have a lot to talk about." Stiles spoke.

"Ohhh it's this kind wait for me in the room." Derek mumbled with a hint of disappointment.

Stiles smiled before sitting on the man's lap and wrapping his arms around him.

"Don't worry, you'll have whatever you please soon but I have to explain this first." Stiles assured with a smile, gaining a similar grin from his husband.

"Now to start, during my 10 years of training I learnt alot about Anodites. You already know that every person with an Anodite heritage has a spark and is also an Anodite but there are more ways for people to become Anodites." Stiles explained.

Derek's attention became visible as his body slightly shivered while he looked at his husband's back.

"Every mate of an Anodite is as much of an Anodite as the Anodite themselves." Stiles mumbled.

"So... I'm an Anodite?" Derek asked rather calmly.

"No, not yet at least. You simply are going to become one once I allow it which I am going to do." stiles shot back

"So you've already chosen that I want to be one?" Derek asked with a rare giggle.

"Yeah, once that happens I'd be sure that you're powerful enough to be safe everywhere, anywhere and against anything." Stiles defended himself.

"Well if you think do then I can't reject the offer, you are the brain after all." Derek giggled.

"Great but how about I keep that until you're asleep, I have more stuff to take care of."

Derek's appearance became slightly gloomy until he notice the smirk appearing on Stiles' face once he said 'more stuff to take care of'

"Hell yeah!"