Ch 8

It took about half an hour before the family was done eating, Eli was starting to open up conversations with Stiles much to the adults' happiness.

Once done, Stiles took the dishes to clean them. Derek stopped him and raised his hand.

"May I be free, Mr policeman?" Derek joked.

Stiles roller his eyes before snapping his fingers, the handcuffs disappeared into thin air.

"Your powers are so fucking cool!" Eli said from his chair.

"First, thank you kiddo. Second, no swearing!" Stiles spoke.

"Yes sir!" Eli shot back with a giggle.

"Hey how can you do that I keep telling him not to swear but he never listens to me!" Derek whined

Eli just stuck out his tongue and took the dishes from Stiles' hands.

"I'll do them." Eli said.

"Don't you have anything better to do? Also are you done with all your assignments?" Stiles asked.

"Not really, also I just have a few math questions that I can't finish I didn't know how to solve." Eli shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh I'll help you! I don't like math but I'm still good at it." Stiles offered.

"Deal!" Eli said giggling.

Derek watched the entire thing with a confused expression, feeling slightly betrayed.

"Hey! You never help in house chores since when are you so energetic? You also don't allow anyone, I repeat anyone, to help you with your school assignments." Derek accused his son.

Eli rolled his eyes at him and continued cleaning the remaining dish. Stiles chuckled as he pat his son's head and gave it a kiss.

"Proof that I'm still the favorite." Stiles said sarcastically

'You probab- no, definitely are.' Eli thought to himself.

Derek noticed the expression on his son's face and he smiled before hugging Stiles.

"You know you've become rather soft, sourwolf." Stiles giggled.

"Wasn't he always like this?" Eli asked.

"Oh no no no, he was the biggest a-hole you could meet. He hated my guts, I was kind of annoying tho not gonna lie." Stiles laughed.

"False accusations! I've always been a positive person... I never hated you either." Derek defended himself.

"Aww Der I'm just over exaggerating." Stiles shot back.

He took the dishes that Eli cleaned and dried them then put them in their place.

"Now, to studying we go." Stiles said.

Eli nodded before taking his hand and dragging him upstairs

"I'll be in the garage!" Derek noted.

"Ok babe! Make sure that you don't get too dirty and stay safe." Stiles shot back.

"Sti, I'm an alpha werewolf don't worry." Derek said.

"Yeah, you're also as mentally unstable as I am. Oh and reckless and self sacrificing and dumb and stupid so I do need to worry." said Stiles.

Eli burst into laughter and Derek rolled his eyes before also laughing a little and leaving the house.

"Ok, math, let's do this." Stiles sighed.

It took hours before the two were done, they headed to the kitchen and Derek was already there with 2 pizza boxes.

"Heyy guys I got pizza, Sti why do you look like you're going through a mid life crisis?" Derek spoke.

"He was fighting with my math questions. He was about to burn the book a few times." Eli giggled.

Stiles just groaned and hugged Derek then burried his face in the older man's neck scenting him.

"Weren't you supposed to be made out of energy, math questions tired you up?" Derek laughed.

"Math is a man's biggest foe Der bear, no amount of energy can save you from math." Stiles explained.

"Yup, papa is right." Eli said while stuffing a slice of pizza in his mouth.

Stiles froze up, Derek also stiffened when he heard that.

"H-he called me papa!" Stiles mumbled.

"He did" Derek assured.

Eli stared at the two in confusion then shrugged his shoulders before continuing eating casually.

Derek also sat down and started eating, Stiles took a few bites but didn't seem to continue.

"Are you already full?" Eli asked.

"I'm not that fond of food, it makes my body feel weird even since I activated my spark." Stiles answered, Eli tilted his head in confusion.

"I'm the 'miracle child' my body is made out of pure energy. This body is just permenant until I can finally turn into my real form. I don't need food or water then, my body is already mostly energy so I can go for months without anything it's just that I'd feel weird if I stayed without them." Stiles explained.

"So you'll just be a walking ball of energy?!" Eli questioned.

"No silly I'll be a walking energy humanoid. I'd still be the same person, I can even keep my appearance but my body would still be made out of energy." Stiles answered.

"Ohh so let's say I stab you, does it not hurt cause you're made out of pure energy?" Eli continued asking.

"When I reach a 100% of my potential, yeah. Now no I'd still be hurt but I'd heal so fast." Stiles shot back.

"Oh so you can heal even without being a werewolf?" Eli asked.

"Yes, but who said I'm not one?" Stiles asked.

Eli looked at him in confusion and Stiles smiled. He flashed his eyes, his iris glowing a flashy purple colour.

"Purple eyes? What is that for?" Eli questioned..

He touched his father's face and his eyes started burning as he fell to the ground in pain.

"What the he'll is happening to me?" Eli asked.

"When an Anodite is turned to a werewolf or the other way around a violet wolf is born. I'm the first, since most Anodites preferred not to mate with someone that isn't an Anodite, you're the son of an Anodite and you're a born werewolf." Stiles explained.

Eli took out his phone and his eyes widened when he saw the same purple color in his personal iris.

"You're still unable to completely shift due to not activating your spark tho." Stiles said.

He pat his sons head and the latter calmed down his iris turning back into its usual colour.

"I have a lot to explain to you."