Ch 6

It took about half an hour of Derek explaining the entire thing that happened with the Nogitsune.

Once he was done, he glanced at his husband and noticed that the latter was showing no expressions whatsoever. Stiles suddenly stood up and Derek followed.

"Are you strong enough to heal from a punch right now?" Stiles asked, his voice low.

"Yeah?" Derek asked.

Stiles didn't wait a a second before he punched the werewolf standing in front of him.

Derek slightly stumbled back but Stiles managed to catch him in a hug before the latter could fall to the ground.

"I guess I deserve that one, don't I?" Derek asked.

"You do, stupid fucking self sacrificing asshole" Stiles mumbled

Derek chuckled before letting go of the hug and sitting down, his husband in his lap.

"Why... would you not tell me? You know our bond allows you to talk to me whenever so why leave me out while you all fight?" Stiles questioned.

"Because you wouldn't have ans-" Derek was cut off by a rather harsh Stiles.

"Don't you dare complete that sentence Derek. You know that that's a lie, I would leave anything if you all were in danger especially Eli." Stiles spat trying to leave his husband's lap.

Derek tightened his grip around the other no allowing him to move. Eli just heard te entire argument un silence, he was slightly smiling tho after hearing the 'especially Eli' part.

"Ok fine... I just didn't want you to face that thing again. Not after what it did to you the first time." Derek confessed.

"Well thank you Derek but I'm still mad about that. We could have stopped him without you having to fucking burn. Our son would have lost a parent and oh look how convenient an Argent was a part of it." Stiles spat.

Derek froze at the last sentence. The Argents have hurt both of them, that family ruined his life and he didn't really think about the fact that if he was killed Allison was in a way responsible for it.

"I'm sorry." Derek managed an unusual apology.

Stiles slightly huffed before giving his werewolf a hug and a kiss, calming both their nerves.

Before anything else happens or things end up getting heated, Stiles broke the kiss then turned to look at his son who was looking everywhere but at the two adults.

"I'm gonna act as if this entire thing didn't happen for now. I'll make sure that Scott and the rest of the pack are given a piece of my mind tho. You included, Derek Hale. " Stiles Threatened.

The true alpha slightly gulped in fear, using Derek's entire name meant that the man was in extreme danger.

"Anyways, speaking of your birthday. The thing that I was busy with is related to it in a way." Stiles spoke.

Eli looked at him with confusion and Stiles smiled.

He disappeared from the kitchen then reappeared a few seconds later with his backpack.

"How did you do that? Wait... What did you even do?" Eli asked.

"I teleported to the bedroom then back here? I'm just cooler that your dad, what can I say." Stiles slightly bragged.

Derek huffed before rolling his eyes and giggling. Eli just laughed, Stiles was correct in a way.

"Anyways, I wasn't here for your previous ten birthdays so... here are some gifts I picked up and thought you'd like." Stiles said.

He got out a few boxes, tidely wrapped in a blue wrapping paper with stars all around them.

Eli smiled at the confession and sat own on the floor cross legged. He looked at Stiles and Derek then signaled them to sit next to him.

The two did as told, Stiles cross-legged to his left while Derek squat down to his son's right side.

He took the first box and opened it carefully, it was a white box. Eli opened the box expecting some cool magical artifact.

Much to his surprise it was a laptop and a phone. Both things Eli asked his father for but Derek didn't get as a punishment for the teen. Eli did have a phone but getting a new one was something he wanted.

"A laptop and phone?! Thanks Stiles!" Eli cooed.

Stiles pat his head and the teen melted to his touch, slightly shivering. Stiles smiled then turned to look at Derek who was giving him a rather weird look.

Eli immediately opened the fourth present and it was a black box with a lock and a small keyboard

"You choose the password it's still without one." Stiles said.

Eli nodded and opened the box. Said box turned into 4 branches, each one having a different type of coloring object. In the middle was a black notebook.

"When you were a kid we used to draw all the time so I thought you'd love something to draw with." Stiles explained.

Eli couldn't form any word, he just nodded excitedly before closing the box and opening the last one.

It was yet another black box, except this one was slim and had 'Eli' engraved on it.

He opened it slightly confused and found a necklace and a bracelet

It was a necklace made up of glowing circular black obsidian for the chain. To the chain was a white gold piece carved into the shape of a diamond with 'Elias' curved to it in a cursive rose gold form. One the back of the necklace was the Hale triskelion.

Next to the necklace was the bracelet which looked exactly like the former.

"They're handmade. It was kind of hard but it's worth it." Stiles confessed scratching the back of his neck.

Eli was too stunned to do anything, Stiles smiled before taking the 2 pieces of jewelery and putting them on his son.

He was getting a mirror for Eli to check if they suit him but he couldn't move an inch due to a werewolf taking him in a bone crushing hug.

"Thank you." Eli said with tears stating to form in his eyes.

"You don't need to thank me. You're suffocating me tho, Eli." Stiles giggled.

"It's ok, suffocate. I'm staying like this for a few minutes." Eli shot back.

"Great... Derek continue laughing and I'll magic you into a potato." Stiles threatened.

Derek continued laughing before kissing his husband's forehead. A few minutes later, Eli let go and took the presents before rushing to his room to organize where to put them.

"You knew that he asked me for the laptop and phone, and that I said no. Didn't you?" Derek asked.

"Nooo definitely not." Stiles didn't even bother to act as if he was lying.

Derek just rolled his eyes before holding his husband in his arms.

"It's time for my gift."