The House of Horror

Jordyn, 19
{JOOR-DEN}

Jordyn, 19{JOOR-DEN}

It was about 5pm at the baller estate. LaMelo and I were lounging on the living room couch, playing 2k.

"Aye, Melo with the assist!" He called out, passing the ball to his teammate for layup before I blocked it.

My fingers were slamming into the buttons as I dribbled down the court, reaching the paint and clicking x to dunk. (idk what button it is cuz I only play mobile..ik i'm lame ntm now✋🏽)

"That's a body!" I screamed, jumping up from LaMelo's lap and cheering.

"That ain't count! You know I got a broken finger baby." He whined.

"Run me my money." I laughed, turning to him and sticking my hand out.

He just rolled his eyes and dug into
his pocket, slapping a hundred dollar bill in my palm.

"Thank youuu!" I giggled, pecking him on the cheek and laying back down on the couch next to him.

He had bet 100 dollars that he could beat me in 2k. He lost 46-67.

"Yeah whatever." He sighed, laying his head on my chest and watching Tik Toks on my phone with me.

A few minutes later, I got a DM from Gelo.

It was a ig story from Dmo. He was going through a haunted house with some of our friends. The location was only 15 minutes away.

Gelo🤮🖤💙
__________

Gelo:We should go👀

Me: Rn?

Gelo: Why not

Me: Bet

Gelo🤮🖤💙 liked a message
__________

"Mane ion wanna go to that lame ass shit." Melo said, kissing his teeth.

"Why not? It's gone be fun, I promise."

He sighed and thought for a moment.

"Ight but I'm only going cause you going." He confessed, getting off me and helping me up. Leading me to his room so we can get ready.

The fit